Liverpool FC Thread

Credible 2-0 win but not very convincing.

Gerrard and Aurelio looked out of sorts. :O And apparently, we can't cope with height factor. Luckily for us, Everton didn't capitalize on that. :O

Still, it's a win and what a breather.

Mascherano and Reina were both great today.
Two consecutive clean sheets with arguably our best back four.
Kuyt's goal might give him a bit of confidence hopefully, usual 100% effort from him. Lucas didn't do much but was up against a player who is head and shoulders (and elbows) taller than him.
N'gog did Ok considering he had no service.
Gerrard was one of the worst players on the pitch, forgivable though as he's probably nowhere near fit and he's done so much previously.
Two good substitutions which really helped to take ther game away from the other lot. Glad to see Aquilani stay on the bench, don't want to see him on the pitch with those savages yet. Needs a more gentle introduction and in a game when we can play the ball around a bit more.

Two goals scored, clean sheet, three points and making it a pretty rotten week for the ugly side of the city. Happy enough with that. Small steps in the right direction.. good enough at the moment. :mrgreen:

all that's matter is 3 points instead of kena 3 goals :twisted: but our performance today is still not good enough.
def still shaky esp from set-pieces. mid lack creativity. ngog seems isolated upfront. not enough crosses from wide players into the box. gerrard doesn't look comfortable playing behind striker this season. no alonso perhaps?

motm gotta be pepe. make some fine saves to keep us ahead in the game esp that double save from everton's set-pieces. can't understand why 2 everton's players can be given so much free space!

but our performance today is still not good enough.
Def still shaky esp from set-pieces. Mid lack creativity. Ngog seems isolated upfront. Not enough crosses from wide players into the box. Gerrard doesn't look comfortable playing behind striker this season. No alonso perhaps?

Motm gotta be pepe. Make some fine saves to keep us ahead in the game esp that double save from everton's set-pieces. Can't understand why 2 everton's players can be given so much free space!

luck i guess ...

0,,10381~4471069,00.jpg

Tottenham v Peterborough United
Brentford v Doncaster Rovers
Middlesbrough v Manchester City
Stoke City v York City
Notts County v Forest Green Rovers
Huddersfield Town v West Bromwich Albion
Sheffield United v QPR
MK Dons v Burnley
Chelsea v Watford
Nottingham Forest v Birmingham City
Preston North End v Colchester United
West Ham United v Arsenal
Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers
Portsmouth v Coventry City
Sunderland v Oxford United or Barrow
Wigan Athletic v Hull City
Everton v Carlisle United
Sheffield Wednesday v Crystal Palace
Tranmere Rovers or Aldershot Town v Wolves
Blackpool v Ipswich Town
Fulham v Swindon Town
Stockport County or Torquay v Brighton
Scunthorpe United v Barnsley
Southampton v Rotherham United or Luton Town
Bristol City v Cardiff City
Reading v Liverpool
Staines Town or Millwall v Derby County
Plymouth Argyle v Newcastle United
Leicester City v Swansea City
Bolton Wanderers v Lincoln City
Accrington Stanley or Barnet v Gillingham
Manchester United v Kettering Town or Leeds United

my secretary who is a pool fan now postponing her mio tv cl application till next year .... cant says I blame her with only 1 last match to play

hmmmmmmmm reading - shud be a walk on the beach ..I mean walk in the park for the merry mersymen I guess

luck i guess ...

yup liverpool are lucky to get that 3 points but you make your own luck.
no point playing beautiful attacking football if you get nothing out of it ... maybe only frustration and lots of excuses :twisted:. not good for the heart.

anyway mio tv it's around $25/mth for 1 year contract but epl only for a few mths :mad:.

next up for the reds will be blackburn with allardyce back in the dugout.

anyway mio tv it's around $25/mth for 1 year contract but epl only for a few mths :mad:.

The issues surrounding getting the extra lines for the diffirent football broadcast are dammmmmm sianz .... even with my current set up also I had some issues to iron out with singtel ....

The issues surrounding getting the extra lines for the diffirent football broadcast are dammmmmm sianz .... even with my current set up also I had some issues to iron out with singtel ....

until the common set-top box is introduced (well i hope they implement it by next season), i'll forever have issues with singtel solely for this football fiasco.

Wow i haven't been here in like forever. Watched the Merseyside Derby. I jus felt relieved to have collected all 3 points. Better hope this win instils the confidence that we need to start playing the beautiful football we were playing last season in the closing stages of the season.

Back