Liverpool FC Thread

Liverpool fan’s cause of suicide unknown

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20091223/img/pap-493-liverpool-fans-caus-f1cdb2fb4dc60.html Liverpool fan’s cause of suicide unknown

SINGAPORE: He was such a die—hard fan of Liverpool Football Club that he wore the familiar bright red team jersey even in death.
The body of Teo Kok Hun, 33, was found hanging from a bathroom window by his wife on Oct 26, a day after the club had beat archrivals Manchester United.
Mr Teo, a driver, was clad in the football jersey with a pair of bermuda shorts. A suicide note was found on the living room table.
It was not clear why he took his life but in the note, Mr Teo apologised to his wife and parents and admitted to his gambling habit. Mr Teo was known to have also gambled on football.
On Tuesday, a coroner’s inquiry heard that Mr Teo’s wife, a travel agent, had returned from work at 7.30pm that day.
Noticing that the lights in the house were not switched on, she called Mr Teo’s mobile phone which rang inside the house. Thinking her husband was playing hide and seek with her — which he sometimes did — Mrs Teo started a hunt for her husband.
She saw his figure in the shower of the master bedroom toilet and told him to come outside for dinner.
When he did not budge, she pushed the shower door and saw that Mr Teo was hanging by his neck from a window.
Mrs Teo immediately called her mother, then Mr Teo’s sister, who called for an ambulance.
In her statement, Mrs Teo said she last saw her husband at 7 that morning, before she left for work. During the day, she spoke to him twice on the phone, and the couple made dinner arrangements.
Mrs Teo added that they had just bought the house in January, and as a result, they were tight on money. Mr Teo had also taken no—pay leave from his job to find another job.
Those who last spoke to Mr Teo detected no change in his mood.
In a statement, one of his close friends said the night before his death, he had called Mr Teo while both of them were watching the football match. When Liverpool scored, Mr Teo even teased his friend.
State Coroner Victor Yeo returned a verdict of suicide.

Not the best of games Pool played last night but nevertheless, 3 points :) Torres was totally off form. Thank goodness for Insua, Aquilani, Gerrard, Benayoun who worked hard for the ball. Hats off to Reina for standing up to the douche bag linesman. Come on Reds! Top 4!

Too bad we cldn't do anything abt the other douchebag linesman this week.........the ***** who incorrectly flagged Birmingham's Benitez offside. Else Chelski wld prob have lost.

another 3 points in the bag.
2 goals scored from 2 crosses, rafa should work on our crosses more rather than trying to get our players dribble the ball into the box.
defending still not good enough.

next up is villa. they played well in 1st half against the arse but they just don't have the quality to match arse's boys.
if our def played like we did in the 1st half than villa might score couple of goals before the break.

hahahaha santa has been kind to rafa over the festive period hasnt he ... :mrgreen:

Haha yes, thank you Santa! Next up will be the 'Cai Shen's" turn (Prosperity and wealth god) to shine on rafa lol.

But on a more a serious note, I really hope our season starts here.. Have to finish at least in the top 4 la...good luck to arsenal too bro :mrgreen:

Scrappy game at Villa Park, few clear-cut chances but Villa had 2 of them: Downing's volley and Carew's header. Too bad they cldn't convert. Defending frm corners was as usual shambolic but finally a shot of luck for us. Man-of-the-match for me was Insua, he was strong in defence and put in a good shift when he got forward. Too bad Babel cldn't connect with that cross, i felt for sure it was a goal.

Zzzzzz.....wot? Morning already?

Oh yah...Hope Rafa gets the SACK...pronto! Anyone who still support that clown is hopelessly delusional, blind...or a relative of his. You can't blame the players, the yanks or lack of money anymore. Rafa totally lost it...period.

Fabio Capello will manage Liverpool next season! ;)

I was READING the news today ...

Then I heard the words TUAN ... I tot my maid was calling me - then I realised it was the radio withthe result (2-1) from Anfield ...

If we can't win the league, then my next choice will be arsenal. Come on gunners! Haha. Dun let cheatsea and manure win this!

Reactions: fgl
Back