Gotoh Parts mass-ordering?

Trouble? We just order, pay, wait and collect from mattdavios. Then go get whoever to setup.

The amount you save can probably be enough to pay for the setup fees.

whoa? shredcow the savings are really that good? cool i'm waiting for matt to reply my PM though =)

Jnev asked me a question regarding flody rose trem..."i have an rg series guitar with a low trs trem but i don't know which gotoh model to change to... as in the floyd rose... because i don't really know how to take the dimensions. help?"

Anyone will be kind enough to help Jnev? Will the GE1996T be suitable for his RG? I m not too sure cos I'm a strat player :)

Hmm.

^^ the above issue is proof enough about the problems regarding ordering online and whether such an item would fit onto your existing guitar. While anyone can walk into Zen guitarwerkz and "test" out the bit of gear and buy online... wouldn't it make sense to just get it done there and then... what's more got KC to give you a helping hand.

well if you want to get it from Zen guitarwerkz by all means get it from them. I believe there are people who prefer buying it from zen or other shops.

I appreciate it if people leave this thread for mass ordering Q&A instead of criticizing and telling us how good Zen guitarwerkz is. Please start another thread to do so...This thread is for people who prefer to buy online and want to save money. Alternatively you can go there take a look and order. haha...I don't know why some people are telling me off from starting this mass ordering and get from zen instead. If people want to buy from shops they will do so...if they want to mass order they will order. Peace out :)

lol...maybe this people works for Zen or they are related to the shop haha...anyway, mattdavios is doing us softies a good favor by conducting a mass ordering. Save us a lot of money!!! of cos its not gonna make the shops happy. I had pm you mattdavios with regards to my order. Thanks a lot! :)

Thats the point!

Someone here is trying to do something nice and good... for those who know what they want, this thread is IT. For those who don't but want to save $? Then do your research... if it really can't fit then too bad, really, too bad - go and sell off your piece. Your price would probably be lower than the retailers here so the brand new piece should fly off.

Look up the previous Mass Order for gotoh floyd roses. I've posted the measurements there - you can measure yourself.

Research? Not one seems to know the price of what the local store is selling and there's this claim of saving money (for setup)? For someone whose setup can buy 2 gotoh bridges, that's some BIG assertion.

Hey thanks guys for your support =) We may not be any cheaper but we sure have the stock at the moment immediately and no nosense free exchange for defects with no shipping back charges and with KC and Vincent to assist you in installation(with a fee of cos). Its up to you guys to decide!

Let me fumble thru my gotoh price list...
GE101TSC @ $88.70nett
GE1996T/GHL1-C @ $183.70nett

Lets just do a simple equation given that its a 8person MO:
GE101TSC @ $70 + $5(Bank fee) + $15(Shipping EST) + 7%GST(CIF) = $95.95
GE1996T/GHL1-C @ $140 + $5(Bank fee) + $15(Shipping EST) + 7%GST(CIF) = $170.85 (Yup its cheaper if you MO)

Well.. if you gonna pay me 8 pieces of GE1996 at one shot using cash! I can give you the same price. =) Why not just get us to do the MO for everyone's benefit. :D

the price quoted here will be reduced..if we are able to have larger amount of orders...we can get further discounts(obviously). Like I had said before, we will just complied the total number of people interested in mass ordering. If we had a reasonable number of people we will get our parts cheaper.

Please keep this thread strictly to mass ordering Q&A....If you want to promote your shop or tell us 101 reason to buy from local shops...please start another thread. If we want to buy from your shop we will. The more you try to tell us off, the more we will do it. Please leave us alone...

People ordering need not worry about defective goods or wrong orders. It's been covered. wrong items sent over or defective item will be exchange at no extra cost!!! What risk are there? I seriously don't know. lol

IMO, there are some people out there who are afraid for the local shops, because they are now having their ricebowl threatened by people being able to offer the market here better products at better prices via the internet.

Mattdavios is doing softies a favour here. He's gone out of his way to source for a supplier, has volunteered himself to organise the logistics of consolidating orders and shipping in the parts, and eventually will have to distribute them out to their respective buyers. Is he making any money off this? I sincerely doubt it. Even if he was, wouldn't you want to give him at least a token sum for his time and effort in organising this?

For those doubting that you'll be saving good money, why don't you go and check out the pricing at the local shops and find out for yourself? Don't forget to post up your findings on the thread here for everyone to see.

But as the venerable shredcow has noted, if this isn't something that you're comfortable with, then please go and continue to support our local music shops. They'll be needing it.

yea, mass ordering will definitely save you a lot. the previous order or the gotoh floyd rose went well. i bought 2! hah.

I remember the lasttime some one order gotoh bridges..I oredered one, paid up $$$ up front but sold the intended guitar b4 I could getthe item. I didnt need to advertise - got a lotta of "last minute" add on orders after the "final order" was place. The dude like transfereed cash to my a/c and I released my FR to him instead ...

easy...

thanks a lot cherns :) You had made it clearer to people here. Well said...so now we had got all this "should buy from this shop" thingy out of the way...let focus on mass ordering!!! Guys please spread the word around so that we can have great deals!! haha :)

btw...I'm not earning anything out of the mass ordering. Just doing it so that we all can get good deals...i'm a simple guy...this is my way of saying thank you to all the nice people on soft :)

No worries to Zen...if I can't get enough orders I will get from you la...so people that are pro or related to Zen please do me a favour by helping me to keep this thread to Q&A for mass ordering. Any other stuff can be posted on another thread Thanks a lot :)

Back