Gotoh Parts mass-ordering?

mattdavios

Hi guys,

I m thinking of buying gotoh bridge for my strat...as you guys would know, its difficult to find them here locally. In order to save money(most important factor!) and get the parts we need. I would like to try organizing Gotoh parts mass-ordering haha...it's gonna be difficult I know, but I don't mind giving it a try.

I'm gonna order from cocosound.co.jp its a japanese company. They don't ship outside of Japan unless we meet the quantity. They only speak Jap, so I got a friend who can speak Japanese to contact them. The good thing about them is, we can order any parts we want so long as we meet the required quantity.

In order to keep things simple, I will only order guitar/bass bridge and tuners. Lets try to have all the orders come in by 17/9. If needed I will extend the dateline.

Gotoh Tuners Link:
http://www.cocosound.jp/cocosound/gotoh/guitar_machinehead.htm

Gotoh Bridge Link:
http://www.cocosound.jp/cocosound/gotoh/bridges.htm

I will list out some of the prices for the more popular items, for the other items pm me for price.

Please note that, there will be a bank transfer fee commission of $40(shared among softies ordering), GST 7%(Import above S$400 there will be import fees) and shipping fee (will be make known once I had consolidated the orders)

This is how I'm gonna handle your orders:

1) Provide me with the item model that you want
2) State Quantity
3) State the Colour you want (Chrome, Cosmo Black or Gold)

Payment method:
Bank Fund Transfer.

Delivery Time:

5 to 6 weeks (Manufacturing lead time is 4 to 5 weeks)

Thanks a lot!!! Feel free to pm me :)

GE1996T

$130 Chrome (add $11 for Locking Nut
$135 Black (add $12.5 for locking Nut)
$140 Gold (add $14 for locking Nut)

Inclusive of trem arm, spring, spring holder, screws, wrench and studs

GE1996T.jpg

GE1996TNut.jpg

GE101TS

$70 Chrome
$75 Black
$80 Gold

Steel saddle(sheet metal)
with U.S.A. threds screws,
string pitch 11.3mm
Steel block

GE101TS-1.jpg

For other items please pm me. Thanks :)

bro..the shop at penin dont have tt gotoh trems u want??

the one by maestro..cant remember the name..

I don't know if they do...but it would be more expensive than mass ordering...I m looking at EV510TS. mass order will be cheaper lor haha. :p

510T-RS1 comes with gotoh special design block which allows strings to contact with saddle without touching the block. This gives direct pressure on the intonation point of the saddle for better sustain and minimizes string "hang up" giving increased tuning stability. Whereas the 510TS-RS1 comes with steel block.

Top-loader means that the strings are inserted from the back of the bridge. It looks like the bridges on the webbie are those for string-thru-body types. I may be wrong though

you may be right , i spent quite awhile looking for toploader telecaster bridge kits. Companies usually cater for the typical string through market.

why go through so much trouble ley? just buy from Zen Guitarwerkz lah.. better still buy already get KC to set it up..

Latest posts

Back