FLOW "THANK YOU" PARTY - 23rd DEC SAT @ Gashaus!

Latest news: Prizes and possible collaboration with EMI singapore - updates coming soon!

I also have to update the official list of partners :)

YAY!
Syawla Evol has joined the line up!
great great.. any one who still wants in please PM me asap!
THANKEW BERI MUCH!

hey Saito, talk to my band and get back to you the soonest? couldnt talk that day at timber coz everyone went to MOS to celebrate my vocalist's birthday......while i went home to dose up on panadol n shiver my ass off! :lol:

FACE OFF has joined the lineup

:)

The current lineup for Independent bands in Flow is as follows:

Flybar
Face off
Ivy's Vendetta
Sevenfalls
Project Ultrasound
Airtime
Seraph
Stentorian

Everyone! Tickets have been released! :) Call or email me if you are interested. I'll be getting it on the SOFT shop soon too

Dope how can i go around getting the ticket im sure my whole bunch of friends from beat society would wanna go

cool to see dj koflow and DNB guru kiat
even doper to see beatboxer in the line-up

but why is the the lack of big guns such as dj rattle
and for beatboxing the lack of dharni,boucy,zul or even R.F for breaking

lol.

Bro, bouncy will be in the showcase at the start of the night!
Illers will be featuring breakforce crew, the illers dancers themselves, huron bouncy etc.

Zul (are you referring to Zul othman of subversive? He's already on the lineup in the 54 room haha)

Dharni is a God-like beatboxer, but I can't afford him, to be entirely honest, the event is hell expensive already. And Rattle is DJing in the Smoove room next to Tang and Koflow :)

By the way everyone, the lineup is updated again, please refer to first post :)

Love,
saito

Yup! The full independent stage lineup is updated on the first post, any of the bands reading this please make sure that you have sent me your bio and a hi-res band picture. Not to mention the passport photos for your crew pass :)

470 tickets sold thus far :)
Let's make this a party to remember

I need the physical photo haha.

Ian's organising a meetup for all the independent bands to collect their tickets this saturday I think. Give him a ring. I'm dealing mainly with the main stage. My heads going to explode I need a vacation :p

Hmmmm so much work.

I'm in the mind of organising some kind of pre-party.
just a casual beach bbq or something to de-stress. What does everyone think?

yeah. all the bands and all the committee.

Just to chill out and maybe I can brief everyone at the same time.

Back