Death Cab For Cutie

bbenii: NO! and I'm so pissed off.... sighs... too bad lah... if only they're able play another slot....

wah heng.. I managed to get 4 $88 tickets yesterday

EDIT

my bad bought them on monday before 12pm

Last edited:
I'm one of the many disappointed dudes who hasn't got a ticket to this show. So if anyone is willing to sell their ticket for an outrageous price, please pm me or drop me an sms at 91830234. Thanks!

HI peeps.......seems like im a lil too late to catch the tickets now...
Really dun wanna miss this one...
so if any of u guys willing to sell the tics for 3 for any seatings please pm me ...sms...etc...blah blah

Willing to pay extra

thanx mates

contact 97718857

God Damn IT i think im really really late...

Last edited:
Yeah, I really hope some tickets surface at some point. :(

Who would've thought they'd get sold out within a few days? *lol*

I got a ticket. Woohoo!

Sorry for asking stupid questions, but I've never attended a performance at the Esplanade...is there a dress code? Like, are jeans and such not allowed?

Dress code:
Hipster essentials of skinnies, tight tee shirt from 1984, converses, add token hat or scarf, with trendy tote bag .. and pin badges... don't forget the pins...

hurhurhur

DCFC tickets

Keep your eyes on SISTIC for the next few days... there is a chance tickets could become available each day in the lead up to the show. Esplanade always has very limited priority seats that are released to public close to show day if they do not take it up.

Hi,

I still have 2 tickets for the Death Cab for Cutie show tonight!

If you're still looking for tickets, please PM me..

thanks!

was expecting something more than that, but it was awesome still! anyone have the setlist? cant really recall some of the songs they played

in desperation we find miracles

I for one, am really glad I stood at the entrance with a sign begging for any one with single tickets. As it turns out, I got a really good seat (circle 1 BB row = second floor center row) at list price ($130) from a group of nice expats who saw my sign (around 6.45pm).

Really humiliating at first, when everyone just sniggers at you as they walk by - but after you get that sought-after ticket, you know it was all worth it!

Thank you! And DCFC was great - that autograph session was really stellar of them.

wooooot!!

oh no was I really the only one doing it?! mine said "WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR ONE TICKET PLEASE".

No other desperate fans were doing the same!? whaaaat!! I thought it would be pretty commonplace - at least from what i see from other gigs...

Latest posts

Back