Death Cab For Cutie

I doubt it because the venue doesn't hold that many people, and Death Cab are not cheap in terms of artist fee etc.

Musicals like We will rock you and gigs by Victor Wooten, Stanley Clarke and Marcus Miller offer student concession, so why not DCFC?

Come on death cab, STUDENT PRICE!

most excellent! love their songcraft and melodies, even though it gets a bit similar after a few albums but they're good!

Musicals like We will rock you and gigs by Victor Wooten, Stanley Clarke and Marcus Miller offer student concession, so why not DCFC?

Come on death cab, STUDENT PRICE!
Yesterday 11:55 PM

its actually up to the event organiser whether to offer student concession or not...the organisers need to decide if they do offer student concession, will it be enough to cover the ENTIRE cost for the show...but hopefully they will !

since it's a one-night only event i dun think there'll be a student price though i really wish.
seems tix price has been up a bit since last year.

I doubt there will be any opening act...
David Sparkle would be a bit out tho don't you think? I would have thought an indie band would fit better.

The Fire Fight?

I Am David Sparkle is opening for MONO if any of you are interested.
I dropped in on their rehearsals and i must say you'll be in for a treat. New songs and new material to unleash, with a "surprise" thrown into the mix.

MONO
3rd July
8pm, Zouk
Early bird tix still available till the 28th at $65 (includes first drink)
all ages entry.

more info here
www.kittywurecords.com

Uber Cool

oh ya.
forgot that they'll be openin for Mono.
David Sparkle is awesome but im saving up for the DCFC gig.

hmm, but then again, i doubt there'll be an opening act.

gossow, all your posts seem to be about overseas bands and how you don't want to see opening bands..

do you like local music?

i think it's more about wanting to see them straight and not having to go through the whole waiting process. although it's not quite the fact that if there will be an opening act, dcfc will play later.

gonna get it tmr and tix are almost gone.
d ammmmnnnnnnn..
and the capacity of the venue's smaller than i thought!

Last edited:
Are they releasing the tickets category by category. Last night there were no restricted view tickets left but today, there are limited numbers available.

Back