Death Cab For Cutie

soulalt

Greenhorn presents Death Cab For Cutie live at Esplanade Concert Hall on 12 August 2008.

More details to come.

Greenhorn Productions - the folks bringing in DCFC - also responsible for Suzanne Vega and Robert Cray in previous years

ahhhh!!! kevin!! how did you know?
i had heard they were coming like ages ago but there was no news.
its a pity it's going to be at esplanade concert hall though. it'll be so subdued.

Latest news -

Greenhorn Productions is pleased to announce Seattle’s DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE will be performing live in Singapore for the very first time on 12 August 2008 as part of a worldwide tour in support of their groundbreaking new album Narrow Stairs, which debuted at #1 on the US Billboard Top 200 Album Chart.

Death Cab for Cutie's rise to Grammy-nominated rock quartet is one of indie rock's greatest success stories. This one night only Singapore gig marks the band's first ever performance in South-East-Asia and promises to be a spectacular evening at the Esplanade Concert Hall on 12 August 2008 at 7.30 p.m.

Tickets are at $68, $88,$108,$128 and $148 (excluding Sistic booking fees) Visit SISTIC (www.sistic.com) from 27 June 2008 for all ticketing details.

=leanne

Well, Leanne, I know the people who run Greenhorn. I think the Concert Hall will be okay - after all DCFC isn't a punk band... :)

Sad part is I won't be in town but will be in the USA at the time.

So, enjoy...

i only liked their first album but it's cool to see this guys come here. maybe the indie scene can learn something from watching them, hint hint

This is great news! I think the concert hall's a great choice!
They are the kinda thing you just chill out to and the acoustics there are definitely insanely impossibly groovy awesome!

I doubt it because the venue doesn't hold that many people, and Death Cab are not cheap in terms of artist fee etc.

so many bands coming in August! But so little money! hah! Theres Singfest on 2nd and 3rd August...theres caliban on 10 august...Death Cab For Cutie 12 august and theres Baybeats at the end of august!

Back