Death Cab For Cutie

whaaat? must be some glitch.

**********! I JUST CALLED THEM AND THEY SAID THERE'S ONLY 1 TICKET LEFT IN THE WHOLE PLACE!

Last edited:
nuts. hopefully they'll make more seats available or sth. crap crap crap. but seriously, after 1 day? 1600 seat capacity concert hall?

i asked them whether all seats have been opened up or whether more will be available later. they said they don't know for sure. Fingers crossed .

if anyone has any cat A or B tickets for sale please pm me !

Last edited:
Haha i was shocked too when all the tickets were sold out. If anyone wants to let 2 Cat A/B tickets go please Pm me! Thanks!

haha, i think it's a lost cause. the only way we're gonna get tickets is by more than the original price.. people are gonna profiteer like nuts. daaaammn ..

gossow, all your posts seem to be about overseas bands and how you don't want to see opening bands..

do you like local music?

hihi, you seem to have a problem with me, don't you?

after a hard day's work, the last thing i want is to pay to wait for the band that I have actually paid to want to see.

hihi, you seem to have a problem with me, don't you?

after a hard day's work, the last thing i want is to pay to wait for the band that I have actually paid to want to see.

in my opinion, its GOOD to have a local band opening for the "band that you actually paid to see"...these are my reasons:

1) its good to have these good local bands opening for them in such a way that lets juz say the "band that you actually paid to see" watch the opening performance and are impressed by them, who knows, the "band that you actually paid to see" might just bring this local act of ours on tour with them! or maybe even recommend them to a major record label overseas!

2) the local bands is just a way to warm the crowd up and set the crowd going before the "band that you actually paid to see" plays...

its juz the matter of the organisers having to be darn sure that the local band is good and have a certain level of standard to be opening for the overseas band for example, electrico or great spy experiment maybe...

sure, go ahead with opening bands by all means if you want to. Just tell me the exact time when DCFC will play and I'll appear then. It's only fair that I can choose how and what I spend my money on yeah?

btw, can't opening bands be overseas bands too? Long shot, but wouldn't it be rad to have Postal Service open, if there must be an opening band?

Last edited:
dammit this must sucks so bad.

organisers if can get them to play 2 slots that'll be best. dammit

EDDER BRO!

Did you get tickets? Where you seating? I chionged for them in the morning but didn't have credit card -___-. Luckily my office is very near Raffles City hurhur.

:D :D

Hey guys,
ANYONE HAS DCFC tickets?

I m willing to purchase them from you at a higher price that what you paid for.

Cheers,

Hope to get PMs.

Sold out. Un-Freaking-Believable. :shock: :(

I had no idea DCFC were so big here...had I known, I'd have ran down to Sistic Jurong Point on the morning of the 27th itself. *lol* I live across the street! I was on the Sistic website this afternoon and the CAT 2 appeared as pink, meaning single tickets were still available. I called and the lady told me that I was right. But since I don't have a credit card, I went down to Jurong Point and was told that the tickets were all sold out. Crap. I wonder...if I had called Sistic Jurong Point in the morning, could've I have reserved that ticket? :cry: Desperation calls for desperate measures, heh.

If anyone has a single ticket (I'm willing to fork out as much as you want), please, please, please PM me here or email me at ykcadina@yahoo.com.sg or SMS me at 97419548.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back