Champions League Final...Man U vs Barcelona

just need messi and iniesta to be injured, really. hleb barely plays anyway, and when he does, let's just say he's more useful on the bench than on the pitch. with barca, at least.

TOO LATE -
:twisted:DONE LIAO!

KARMA MOJO IN ACTION AS WE SPEAK!:twisted:

i never say! i never say!!! hahahaha.

actually what i feel is that i want both teams to be at their strongest. give us quality football and whoever wins will be utterly justified!

AIYA pls lah, FGL D!! KARMA COMES AROUND EVERY SEASON TO BITE YOU GOONERS IN THE......erm............where it will hurt!! *hides behind Dudelove* :mrgreen: mwa!

just need messi and iniesta to be injured, really. hleb barely plays anyway, and when he does, let's just say he's more useful on the bench than on the pitch. with barca, at least.

Wahahahahahaaa!! Good one, jeepers!! So, who do u support? sorry lah, i'm still new to the peopleh here lah :mrgreen:

I think he most probably will, seeing as how Barca's RF is none other than one Lionel Messi. Rooney can track back and help shut Messi out of the game: Evra marking and tackling, Rooney covering for space etc. I personally would love to see Wazza plough through that little w**ker. :twisted:

wow. Callous violence. What is your belief again?

If anything, Man Utd & Arsenal should be joining forces against POOOOOL! Apology accepted...obviously. :mrgreen:

faizal_rocks: i think that'll be the very outcome. exciting, attacking football at its best, from both sides that is.

despite, being a ManUtd fan, i wouldn't really mind of the results so as long as it is an exciting game. blasphemy, i know. ahaha.

My sentiments exactly, Zullio. It don't matter who has won when the final whistle is blown as long as both Barca & Man Utd put on world class performances & give us viewers/fans a real treat. Both clubs are footballing giants. May the better team win! :mrgreen:

barca for the treble? haha. we already have one. WHOOT game on!

when (haha i say when, not if) man utd wins, i hope it's because they put on an attacking show, i really really would hate if they played like chelsea and won. i wanna watch me some heavenly attacking football tonight!

Back