Champions League Final...Man U vs Barcelona

I will be taking leave on 28th May as I will be watching the UCL Final on 27th at the Marquee. Come and join us, fellow United fans and let's sing along to this famous tune :twisted:

I will be taking leave on 28th May as I will be watching the UCL Final on 27th at the Marquee. Come and join us, fellow United fans and let's sing along to this famous tune[/URL] :twisted:

Hey Ryan! Yeah, i should start applying for leave on 29th May, eh? Utd fans will have plenty of celebrations to do! Erm....sorry if this seems like a dumb question but where's the Marquee?? :confused:

Lovehurts,

No problem. The Marquee is the hangout for Manchester United Singapore Supporters. You can join this forum too. Just do a Google search for "Man Utd SG". :p

RyanZ Thanks for the info! I never knew the Marquee was the Utd hangout. I'm usually down at the Man Utd Cafe @ Boat Quay during all the important Utd matches. The atmostphere there is just beautiful! I love the feeling of being surrounded by fellow Utd fans. :-D We're just 4 points away now! And we're gonna clinch our 18th EPL title. Poor Liverpudlians...They've not won the EPL title in like 20 years, I think?

Ha Lovehurts, no problem. Either place will do as long there are Man Utd fans around :) It is not clear now which jersey will United don in the Finals. Not red as Barca is the "Home" team this round. I think it should be the white away kit.

It is not clear now which jersey will United don in the Finals. Not red as Barca is the "Home" team this round. I think it should be the white away kit.

??? But it is played at a neutral ground, what? So how can those moronic Catalans be the "Home" team? Well, doesn't matter what color jersey we're in, we're still gonna win. Liverpools away jersey is just painful to the eye, man!! It was like the crappiest shade of green I had ever seen!!!

Yes, the match is at a neutral venue but it's "Barcelona vs Manchester United". So, United are the away team. As Barca and United's jerseys colours are close to each other, maroon and red, United cannot wear red.

RYANZ - That's just plain stupid!! It should be MANCHESTER UNITED V barcelona.....Who the hell idiot decided conveniently to place those dumb catalans in front of MAN UTD?? Yeah anyway, we look fantastic in all our jerseys, regardless of color.

RYANZ - That's just plain stupid!! It should be MANCHESTER UNITED V barcelona.....Who the hell idiot decided conveniently to place those dumb catalans in front of MAN UTD?? Yeah anyway, we look fantastic in all our jerseys, regardless of color.

Ha, must be that dumbo Platini again. He hates English teams.

Well, you are absolutely right. All colours of our jerseys look good!

Upzz your points. :)

Ha, must be that dumbo Platini again. He hates English teams.

Well, you are absolutely right. All colours of our jerseys look good!

Upzz your points. :)

Hey, what's with all this 'upping' of points? Sorry, rather new here. Joined long ago then never posted for centuries.

Ooh i dislike Platini. Dumb ass. So you're gonna be at the Marquee witnessing & relishing in Arsenal's defeat? WAY TO GO, MAN!! Scream a little louder on my behalf, k? I have to watch from home. I might have to go to work the next day lah... :twisted:

Man U's gonna have it easy. Barca will be without several first-teamers thru injuries n suspensions.
Wasted. It won't be the spectable tt it should have been.

Man U's gonna have it easy. Barca will be without several first-teamers thru injuries n suspensions.

I'd like for Man Utd to win of course. But although the Catalan giants will be missing out on some of their key players, i still feel the CL finals is gonna be a helluva fantastic one. A real treat for my eyes, that's for sure!

Hey, what's with all this 'upping' of points? Sorry, rather new here. Joined long ago then never posted for centuries.

Haha, look at your rep points... its 37 points. Many people have been giving you rep points but you did'nt notice it ;)

yeah, this is like a dream final.

was dreading another utd vs chelsea game for the 2nd year running, would be like watching another epl match.

as a utd fan, i have a good feeling going into this game, with ronaldo back to his peak, defence is tight and even park getting into the scoresheet against arsenal. i hope SAF keeps his promise and plays park in the starting XI, he deserved that place last year as well.

i feel sorry for fletcher too, even though he's suspending, i suspect SAF wouldn't field him in the starting XI.

i wonder if SAF would play rooney as LM like he did against arsenal, seems to work as he is able to cover evra should he lose possession deep into enemy territory.

utd's RB could be a weak link, and eto'o could exploit it since he the LF? so RB vs LF

looking at the barca vs villareal, their defence seems quite shaky. they seem to be handling crosses and long balls badly. perhaps utd should do the same and field tevez to chase down those long balls haha. give him a chance to impress other clubs who wants to buy him? heh

SHREDDED - Hey there! Seeing as how you're a MAN UTD fan, you & i are going to be goooooood friends!! WOOOO! GLORY GLORY MAN UTD! Yes!! I totally agree with you that Man U V Barca is a dream final & I really cannot wait for the 27th. I believe we have what it takes to shove those Catalans aside & lift that prestigious CL trophy!! Also am looking forward to us sealing the BPL 2008/2009 season by this weekend. Afterall, we could win the trophy before Liverrrrrrrpoooooooool even has a chance to kick the blardy ball on Sunday!! :twisted:

more senior u r - more rep points

If ppl like your post - they give U pts

ppl dun like ur post - zap ur pts

Awww...thx dahling....i was actually hoping for RyanZ to reply that but what the heck! :) How? Colonel Sanders fowl/poultry was gooood?

Latest posts

Back