Champions League Final...Man U vs Barcelona

COZ i HEARD rUIXIST DAMM JUDE BUT i HAVE NT SEEN HER IN PERSON YET LOH :mrgreen:

what is 'damm jude'??? lol.

lovehurts - i'd *probably* catch the game with some friends in either one of their houses or my place! haven't arrange yet. haha. there's a healthy spread of arsenal and man utd fans among the people i know!

COME ON UNITED!!!

RUIXIST: Cool, cool...I will most prolly be at Singapore Flyer to catch the game there though some friends wanna trot on down to CQ. Regardless of where you're catching the game, ENJOY THE GAME! :mrgreen:

FGL D : waahh....how come you're so keen on having RUIXIST & I down at YJ, ah? want to hantam us IF Arse wins us, ah?

FGL D : waahh....how come you're so keen on having RUIXIST & I down at YJ, ah? want to hantam us IF Arse wins us, ah?

why ... the thought never crossed my mind ... :cool: Where got ppl wana hantam two beautiful ladies ... even if they support the enemy ... must sayang one ...

why ... the thought never crossed my mind ... :cool: Where got ppl wana hantam two beautiful ladies ... even if they support the enemy ... must sayang one ...

KK, we will return the so called 'favor' ...we can nurse your bruised ego too if Arse lose to us. Sorry ah, that we weren't "on call" when you guys played hosts to Chelski.

KK, we will return the so called 'favor' ...we can nurse your bruised ego too if Arse lose to us. Sorry ah, that we weren't "on call" when you guys played hosts to Chelski.

dahlin I be glad to have you all as my beck and call .... :mrgreen:

Last edited:
OEI!! Derogatory & demeaning lah, HELLO!! where's the sweet FGL D gone to??? i better start printing out 'Missing' flyers liao....

oppsss sori - came out "wrong" in the phrasing - sayang, sayang .. sori ah :mrgreen: muacks

haha i have no idea where YJ is altho i've been to cq a few times...not too much into the pub/club scene..lol..no point wasting money on alcohol outside, just buy and enjoy at home!

hmm. just a little under 2 weeks to the showdown, i hope no one gets injured over the next two league games!!

RUIXIST :Fingers crossed my dear!! Crossed coz i'm hoping for Henry, Valdes, Pique, Iniesta, Eto'o, Hleb, Abidal & Toure to be injured on 26th May. :mrgreen:

Back