Champions League Final...Man U vs Barcelona

Barca vs Manures.
It looks like an interesting final BUT this might be just like the semis they had a season ago. Barca being baka :mrgreen: will attack, manures will defend and counter-attack.

Everytime manures went into final against the big boys, they always play defensive counter-attacking football.

Manures vs Arse in fa cup final ends in a bore draw.
Manures vs Cheatsea in fa cup and CL final ends in a bore draw as well.

My sentiments exactly, Zullio. It don't matter who has won when the final whistle is blown as long as both Barca & Man Utd put on world class performances & give us viewers/fans a real treat. Both clubs are footballing giants. May the better team win! :mrgreen:

dahlin if Barca win i buy U pasta :cool:

Haha..

Looking at all the posts.

I think the thread title should have a bracket beside ( Man U fans only)

Well im a man u fan myself.

To be honest, Barca has a strong side man. However they are going to work their ass out till the very end. If not history is gonna repeat.. ( Remember Bayern...)

Looking forward the BIGGEST MATCH of the 2009

May the Best team wins!! (ERr.. that is Man U to be).. DUH.. HAHAH

I just got an sms from lovehurts .. her pc just crashed - so she wil be off line till she can get a relpacement

we all gonna miss u dahlin - especially me:sad:

nervous, so nervous. got work tomorrow cannot take leave, dunno how im gonna sleep early so as to wake up to watch.......

barca .....barca ...BARCA..... BARCA

mercury_in_barcelona.jpg

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeellllooooooohhhhhnnaaaaah!

:)

Ruixist - Yeah, lotsa man utd fans are meeting up at the Marquee to watch the game. Where will you be watching it?

FGL D: You're on. I'm intent of getting my pasta. And what was with that Barca Barca all over the shop? Seriously, someone must be paying you very generously to annoy me. :mad:

COME ON UNITED!!

Hey, what time is the match? My TV guide says 1am. But I checked the time difference and the match is actually starting at 2.45am here.

Hey people, I think everyone is getting hyped up about the match later in the morning? Any good website where I can watch from PC at the comfort of my own home? Those streaming kind would be good too. Many thanks yo.

I'm no big fan of soccer seriously, but hell, 2 giants 1 prestigious match, something not to be missed! haha

Ohh.. I dun want to go to kopitiam or CQ or CHIJMES or anywhere else, I would like to be neutral :S.. I got bad experience watching soccer match in the crowd. Angry fans are everywhere!! Like the SG vs VIET for example...lol

Back