Champions League Final...Man U vs Barcelona

sweetest meat I've tasted dahling ...

so far...that is .... ;)

Aiyah...wanted to reply to your statement but can't lah...will kena deleted...kkn to the rescue!

Wah....see lah!! you're going to be the reason i put on 1kg overnight! i also feel like whacking away on some of that colonel's chickens!! damnit. :???:

yeah, this is like a dream final.

i wonder if SAF would play rooney as LM like he did against arsenal, seems to work as he is able to cover evra should he lose possession deep into enemy territory.

I think he most probably will, seeing as how Barca's RF is none other than one Lionel Messi. Rooney can track back and help shut Messi out of the game: Evra marking and tackling, Rooney covering for space etc. I personally would love to see Wazza plough through that little w**ker. :twisted:

I really really think the CL finals is going to be one of the best CL finals ever since its inception. Just as how Man Utd have Rooney, Berba & Tevez, Barca have Sammi E'to, Henry & Lionel Messi. What a game this is gonna be!! Can't wait!

I really really think the CL finals is going to be one of the best CL finals ever since its inception. Just as how Man Utd have Rooney, Berba & Tevez, Barca have Sammi E'to, Henry & Lionel Messi. What a game this is gonna be!! Can't wait!

dahlin - I on U lah - I take Barca .. how?

FGL D : EHHH!! Excuse meee? I thought we agreed not to diss both Utd & AFC?? Wahh! What happened to that plan?? NOOOO! I deny your bet! You shall not, cannot & will not take Barca in the CL Finals...Hmph.:twisted:

:mrgreen:
FGL D : EHHH!! Excuse meee? I thought we agreed not to diss both Utd & AFC?? Wahh! What happened to that plan?? NOOOO! I deny your bet! You shall not, cannot & will not take Barca in the CL Finals...Hmph.:twisted:

:mrgreen: U'd need to do more than that to convince me dahlin much much more:D

FGL D: Haha, kk, better do that in private....better enjoy our posts now! Now you see them, later you won't! Eh but seriously, NOOOO! You can't take Barca! Be a man.

RUIXIST: KK, in that case, it's a wonderful pleasure to meet you, my fellow Man Utd fan!! So, you all set to watch our game against Arsenal this Sat? Where will you be watching it? :cool:

RUIXIST: KK, in that case, it's a wonderful pleasure to meet you, my fellow Man Utd fan!! So, you all set to watch our game against Arsenal this Sat? Where will you be watching it? :cool:

tell me where ..then I come spy on BOTHof U ... :p

Latest posts

Back