:arrow: Donate to keep SOFT running

in favour or donation... -->dhalif<--

and to that guy who's flaming and shit... dont make me force a scalloped 22 fret neck down your throat... it will be nasty..

dhalif said:

and to that guy who's flaming and shit... dont make me force a scalloped 22 fret neck down your throat... it will be nasty..

Including my 24 fretter. But I'll shove it in body-first.

Honestly, even if dear old Mr. Soft was conning us all, (which i positive he isnt, websites need money to be mantained) I don't mind donating, as long as this site keeps up.

Where else can I meet people like Dhalif? :heart:

Hahahaha... where else can I share knowledge and learn from the pros? You have no idea how much I've learnt in 3 days. Donating to keep up such a superb site is a nonexistant problem. So just take a seat, flamer, and chill. If you don't wanna donate, don't. Nobody's forcing you.

dhalif said:

I'll join you! :wink: Mine will go the other way, up the arse!

stevearson said:
jim - a chow chee buy! no wonder
website always kena hack! offended
so many ppl, when is the site be hack
again? jim - an idiot with with an ugly mind.

First time I hear someone spell CCB like that. Hey, since you're all supporting the hacking and stuff, you wouldnt happen to be the one HACKING in the first place, would you? :evil:

pooo said:
LoL lif, watch out for the gay tendencies :lol:

Indeed. Pooo knows best. You should see some of the things he and I did together. Oops. :butthead: :smt064 :smt098

*Use your imagination.

so how, guys........

let's help james n heartrock 2 keep things going........ n i'll tell my band gang abt this 2.....

any objections?.......

:twisted:

so how r we going 2 do it?........ like passing the $?.......

we NEED james n heartrock 2 say sumthing lei.......

:twisted:

Thanks guys for having a big heart. For now we don't need any money, but let's hope that the day for HeartRock to need money will come very soon. I am working out something that will benefit local music in a big way. It will probably take a few months from now. By then, I hope to get the help of all you friendly people.

thanks to all who feel that this website should receive some assistance. In fact, to the few of you who have written to me personally via PM or email and suggested ways in which I can collect donations. I am very grateful to all the suggestions.

All these while, the website is maintained by me, technically and financially. But there are lots of users who contributed their time and knowledge to make this place 'happening'. One of these days, I will award them "SOFT Mentor". Also not to forget advertisers who have the faith in SOFT and dig into their pocket to buy our banner ad. [hint:must click on the banners on the top of ever page, ok!]

SOFT is kinda different from other commercial website or company. This is because we are users driven. There's no big corporation behind paying to create this website. There's no government assistance or funding. It is what it is today because there are users like yourself who want to mingle with other musicians, share your knowledge on the latest gears or improving your playing skills.

Some moons back, there was Audioload. Though short in existence, their offering showed how useful the Internet can be for musicians. They had the whole works! Sadly, it was an expensive website to maintain. [Anyone from Audioload like to share with us your experience are much welcome.]

In response of the suggestion to collect donations, I am thinking of setting up something using Paypal, something like http://www.fragnastika.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Donations

With the funds collected, we can create more contents, organise workshops and reach out to more musicians.

Again, you DO NOT NEED to donate to join SOFT. It is all voluntary.

James Woo
SOFT

Ain't got PayPal, but I can do a Bank Transfer, or if I meet the Great Mr Soft somewhere, mayhaps I can pass you the cash?

Hey, I know it's damn silly to suggest this here. Instead of donations, softie band LGF will be playing at Hong Lim Park "Speakers Corner" on 2nd April from 7pm to 8pm for NParks. They are the only band, so let's make this a little soft outing, how about it? You can donate food and drink if you like.

if SOFT has the kind of funding HeartrockSingapore has, we wouldnt need any donations! ha..ha..haaa..

well, maybe HeartrockSingapore could be SOFT's major donor? :smt100

we have many creative heads here. why don't we put our heads together and come up with suggestions on how we could raise funds to keep soft going without mr soft having to cut back a meal or two! (not that he has to lah!, no offence mr soft! just trying to be helpful to start the ball rolling!) :wink:

Back