anyone interested in a free jam today? (Sep 13)

Fun jam!!!

Meeting the rest of the softies.. Good studio!!

Hope to see more of such jam in the future!!

hahaha... i like your single coil tone sial... fucking aggressive... really remind me of malmsteen sound.

every note is like a " XXXX YOU "

though this doesnt mean im offering to trade guitars...
:p

It was really good meeting and jamming with the fellow sofies here, all of you are very good musician indeed. At last we get to meet each other face to face rather than just knowing you guys from the post here.

I had a great time and hope to jam with yous guys again.

cheers
purplehaze3691

was a really music eye opener playing with u guys!!
not to mention gr8 playing from them..

darren, din take the time to say thx for jamming oso!! so sorry!!

hope we can do it again!!

mob

Its truly an amazing thing to see, and it was really really heartwarming to see the players giving each other's instrument to breathe. I like the mutual respect.

But its funny to know that u guys responded the Chan's thread faster than a reservist mob.

Very sorry for messing up pretty much the samba beat today. Its my first time actually, and now I know how freakin hard it is to make it work. But man, I had fun. Please dont take offence with me leaving the room, I just couldnt get my groove up. Will be better when I see you guys more often.

A bit of good news though, we might actually host this event more often, I hate to use the f word so in long, its on the house. But sometimes we might have to let you guys use the other room instead cos of job commitments, alright? Will inform you guys about it.

You guys be good to each other now. I am talking too much already.

Cheers! :drinkers:

dont use the f word

I need to give you guys a heads-up that there will be guidelines as to how we will be running this. I need to think of you guys as well as for my side. Everything needs to and will be planned out. Maybe even need to get bouncers HAHAAHAHAHA

But here are some of my thoughts

The most number of people I had in the room was 12 before the aircon started turning warm, and "scents" do linger in an enclosed room. Room B can accomodate about 10. How many turned up yesterday? I didnt count. Was it about 9? I intend to keep it tight and non-claustrophobic. So it may have to be a sort of put your name down first come first serve basis.

Actually its just one thought for now...hahahahaah

Lata people

there was 9 of us!

me - chanmin - handsome, nice features.
dhaliff - scalloped strat ( insane shredder )
felytone - billy sheehan bass
ken - purple haze - very nice old fender bass
shred 5 - drummer
seekz - chee keong - vocalist
seekz's friend
newbie - white polo tee
silencer - shiyan

santa claus st nicholas

Who is who boy? Didnt get to meet everyone. Dhalif is Hafiz? Shred is erm.....oops forgot. Yes silencer is shiyan.

Sorry everyone bad memory.

Back