anyone interested in a free jam today? (Sep 13)

YES BRO!! pls come!!! 7-9 at soundmix.

final line up for todays impromtu jam is

guitarists - dhaliff the mighty , newbie , chanmin , maybe scream_ed
bassist - purple haze
drums - shred 5
keys - silencer
vocalist - seekz

hohohor

Now i will get to see all those nicks that slammed me before...hohohor..

wait it should be MUAHAHAHAAHAHAH

I hope you all practise what u preach ah.... dont blast my pop song studio ok? :p

Those that need map mail me now.

songs

you can play anything you want. Just take note of balancing. Shred you play drums? Not guitar meh?

Drummer please take note, some of the cymbals cost over 300. room A doesnt have double pedals........yet.

Anyone singing?

So many havent been to the studio yet? what happened to my marketing dept man!!!!! hahhaa

Again for all those that need map please email me or sms me ur email at 81002322
See you all!

you all should get more keys player, like double blade, he playing not bad what, can improvise so well... then cowbell leave blackmoo play...

scars

with my tender loving care, there will be no more scars, obituary, mortuary, devil baby in me.....

instead there will be like injured (can heal), love bites (no scars), a visit to the GP (no mortality) , my lovely baby.......

Embrace the good lord my child..for he will love you twice as much...cough cough...

ok pokey!!!

Yeah am ok...oh yes... bring down ur prayer books ... I plan to have a prayer session together after you guys jam finish..... just some one on one with the Lord.

Yeah lah ok bro...

hmmm where is my holy water..........

Back