Alternate Palm Mute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dosent mean someone whos pro-er in skill wise can only provide you information. a noob with suffiecient knowledge can also give you answers.

Firstly, its not a speech. And you didn't provide me information. You were "flaming" me. You even called me a noob when you've not thought about yourself. You, yourself's a noob. Sufficient information? You don't even know alternate muting is necessary in some songs. Especially Aliens Exist..

And for my whole "speech". You only answered to one. Speechless enough? Next time, don't talk sh!t without looking at yourself in the mirror and think twice before saying anything.

you can call me a noob becuase im a noob. i too can call you a noob because your a noob too. and necessary? who said it was necessay?

you can call me a noob becuase im a noob. i too can call you a noob because your a noob too. and necessary? who said it was necessay?

Hahahha nice reply, you were acting like you were in the other pros standard back there. And thats why i just called you a noob back. Anyway wtf just stop comparing and focus on your own skills la you keep reprimanding me and never, for once, have I reprimanded you.

And it is necessary. Its not the matter of who said it, but check out yourself. Research on Aliens Exist and you'll know. And i gtg bye tmr coming back.

its not alternate palm muting its updown picking on 1 string check the tab book For Enema of the state , ( is updown picking on a string considered palm muting?)

you don't make sense at all . Just stop posting before you attract negative attention . Oh wait you already have.

And how you want us to forgive you for your noob question when your signiture is ''No Sympathy For Fools'' , And your not really matured also :D

It's a Behemoth song from "Zos Kia Cultus". Friggin behemoth poser.

=fauxhawk
Oh yea, play a cover of the track on my myspace perfectly and I'll retract all my comments about you.

I bet you can't, so stop being a dick to everyone.

Last edited:
If you guys do not want to answer the TS question, just move along and check out other threads. Press the REPORT button to alert the admin/mod of any problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back