Alternate Palm Mute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol thanks for the metronome thing. But I've learnt how to do it, but not perfect yet. Still practicing, getting it perfect. I can do it when sitting, but when standing and on strap, its not so good..

I don't quite get the axe strat thingy.. Specify please lol.. When i put higher I look like a complete idiot. Cos I'm small and everything..

You're gonna look like a bigger idiot if you injure your wrist because you put your guitar too damn low. Who gives a shit how you look man.
I'm 160cm and skinny, i look like a damn midget with my bass, but i don't care.

Why worry about that? He's obviously far from being an advanced player, so let's leave him in his little cocoon.

Till he reaches 160 he'll still look like a plus sign, unless if he switches to bass, then he'll look like a plus sign up to the point where he reaches 170 cm tall.

you people are damn mean la hahhahahahahahahhahahahaha i'd say he'll keep looking like a plus sign cause he ain't gonna grown

I don't quite get the axe strat thingy.. Specify please lol.. When i put higher I look like a complete idiot. Cos I'm small and everything..

when i started out with punk rock i wanted to play the guitar like billie joe armstrong from green day. i slung mine so low that when i tried to palm mute my right hand didn't touch the strings at all.

i still sling low cuz its due to the fact that my dimebag ML (see my profile to check out the pic) has the V cutaway at the bottom so that it allows me rest it on my right leg and do that TOTALLY AWESOME dimebag stance while my right hand snuggles in just right with the bridge. and im just playing like how i sit down y'know..

yeah so i still believe that small people have da power to rock even tho they have their strap slung up so high

i'd rather laugh at some jock playing their guitar slung low and sloppy than a person slinging up and playing properly

chill man ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back