MEGADETH Tour of Duty Singapore 26th October 2007

Tour of Duty tees on sale at the show!

Cool, i will be checking tat out definitely.

Btw...this is my MEGA-Collection so far.

2005978108513135472_rs.jpg

i will be wearing 1 of these to the concert. :D

;)

Last edited:
i got the MEET & GREET PASS to meet Dave Mustaine, Glen Drover, Shawn Drover & James LoMenzo this comin' Fri 26th Oct as i have recruited 2 persons to the FanClub!!!

Really very excited abt this Fri as I will be meeting Mr. Dave Mustaine himself for the 2nd time. Hope i dont get tongue-tied when i meet him. hehe :p

Any messages u all want me to tell him, or tell the Drovers Brothers & James LoMenzo? :)

After Bangkok show on 23rd & Jakarta on 25th, "SINGAPORE (not Washington) IS NEXT!!!" on Fri 26th!!! :D

did u really mean it lol

mayb some ppl might not like it....but i personally think it's a great song

I hope to find out about it...been checking the arrival flights from Jakarta at changi website.
hmmm....Dont think Thurs nite they coming. cos concert will end around 11pm(SGT) they cant possibly rush to the airport by 12AM(then no need bath n pack? - where got time) and catch a flight that leaves there 1AM SG time.
So that is impossible.

I dont think they wld take Garuda. I assume its gonna be SQ> and so its gonna be in the morning as SQ has 2 daily arrivals from Jakarta in the morning. Its a good thing that those incoming planes from Jakarta are hours apart. So can switch between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 to try luck. If only someone could just PM me the details. I would prevent myself from getting tired. Had to apply leave for this hide n seek game.

Got any info, share about the flight details. Its for a good course to make everyone happy.
ITs not a security breach anyway. In the states, they have fanclubs etc as well as everyone else updating themselves on their arrival to welcome them to our shore...

After that, at nite go metal out!!! Peace Sells....
See ya guys out at the show!. ALL BLACKS!

anyone got their flight info. heard they coming friday morn or thurs night. haha thats not much help tho...

MEGADETH Mainman DAVE MUSTAINE Needs Your Help - Oct. 22, 2007

According to a posting on the Megadeth - Rattlehead HQ web site, MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has left a very distressed message to all of the fans using his SayNow number (a service that enables celebrities to connect to their audience over the phone), asking them to pray for his family and other people in California who are being affected by disastrous wildfires. A transcript of the message reads as follows:

"Dear Droogies, I need your help very badly right now.

"My neighborhood is part of the fires that are going on in California. They just evacuated my horses and a couple of streets away houses are being burnt up.

"I just want to ask that you guys would just pray that there's rain for all of California, but I need your help right now. I'm pretty freaked out. I'm in Thailand, my children are separated from my wife, my wife's over with the horses. I'm not there, I'm on the other side of the world and I may have to come home, which means I'd unfortunately have to cancel our Pacific Rim tour after all of the excitement and build-up for this.

"I love you guys. I know I can count on you.

"Those of you that don’t pray, just fake it for me today please. I need your help.

"This is Dave saying thanks for calling me, and if there ever was a time we need to come together, I need you guys.

"I'll talk to you later."

Call Dave now to offer your support on (619) 717-2000, or leave a message at the MEGADETH forums (free registration required).

According to CNN.com, a quarter-million people fled their homes amid wildfires that had burned 100,000 acres around San Diego County, officials said Monday.

"The situation continues to deteriorate," fire chief Bill Metcalf said at 10 a.m. Pacific Time, with numerous structures lost across the county.

"I think there's a very good possibility it will reach the coast before it's finished," Metcalf said of one of the fiercest blazes.

"It's a tragic time for California," Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said Monday, declaring a state of emergency in seven counties.

"The wind is our number one enemy right now," he said.

The fast-moving fires are threatening the San Diego Zoo's Wild Animal Park. The park was closed Monday and some of the animals, like endangered condors, are being moved to a safer location, according to zoo spokeswoman Yadira Galindo.

Please PLEASE PLEAAAAAASE tell me this has a good ending :( :( :(

I know how you feel...I'll definitely be sad if they cancel, I've been waiting for 15 years, lets all pray for the safety of everyone there..I have an aunt who has been there for 20 years.

Please show your support to Dave on his "Say Now" number. I just rang him up and left a message. It automatically goes into Dave's Say Now inbox which can be found on Megadeth's Myspace page . Let him know the Singapore fans are with him in this dire time.

Hopefully things will turn out fine.

Edit:
Taken from Blabbermouth News.

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has posted the following message in the "Forums" section of the band's official web site:

"Somehow, somewhere, someone said or thinks that my fear of my wife and children being in the path of the terrible fires in California are going to result in me cancelling and going home. I unequivocally never said, 'I am cancelling.' We are still here in Bangkok, and are leaving for Jakarta tomorrow morning.

"I am surprised that there are some that would not be more understanding about this natural disaster, and that I am away from my family, as is James [Lomenzo, bass], whose house is possibly in jeopardy, and certainly his father-in-law who lives down by my house. All I asked for was for you to pray for me, not that I was going home.

"Please don't worry or think that I am not coming. I have always been honest with you, and if I can't tell you when I am scared too, then that is bullshit.

"I am again going to ask for your prayers, and again going to state that we are not cancelling. I am here and what can going home do? Unless my family gets hurt and I know you would all understand, but they are safe and sound and I am not only still here, but whoever is spreading the rumor we are canceling has pissed me off; and I haven't been pissed for a long time. Someone is going to get their ass handed to them today.

"And this is no joke.

Last edited:
DAVE ROX!!!!

but just a thought, "I'm not there, I'm on the other side of the world and I may have to come home, which means I'd unfortunately have to cancel our Pacific Rim tour after all of the excitement and build-up for this.
"

Why is he pissed that rumours are spreading cos i certainly interpreted that as there's a possibility of cancellation lol

so anyone going to the airport on friday morning perhaps? i'm on two minds if I should or should not go and wait for them. hmmmm hahaha

Back