MEGADETH Tour of Duty Singapore 26th October 2007

well yea i get it but does it work? not reading anything from the sistic webpages, couldnt load the lamc one so im not sure what it says there.

Can. I went to the sistic at Paza Sing and the woman asked if we want to top up witht he heaven and hell ticket

Show your Heaven And Hell ticket and you automatically have the option to purchase Megadeth ticket at only $60.

It works both ways. Show your $85 Megadeth ticket and you get to purchase Heaven And Hell tickets for $85.

Megadeth/Heaven And Hell package for $170!

any1 go for black sabbath and not megadeth? can get the megadeth tix $60 for me ?! hahahaha

damn, i've been telling everyone i know, metal fan or not, about the concert ! and i've been reminded constantly that it's a month away :(

Dammit, a month never seemed this long before ! :x

can we have a show of hands (and maybe, a list) of forummers who've got their tickets and are confirmed attendees ? we can update the list, and maybe, have a few pre-gig beers and discuss the good ol' days of metal :p

I got my tix already. :) Was in melbourne to catch Megadeth live afew years back, & they were smashing. Cant wait for their concert here, man.

so that makes two of us with confirmed tickets :) i've been waiting for this for so long now, it's not even funny. Dave's been my idol for aeons now ! I missed out on gigantour (And nevermore :( ) last year in San Francisco...but some things just cannot be denied eh ? :)

go on, add thy names, ye scallywags of the forum ! nitrobro and innocent, duely noted \m/

me and 2 more frds from KL is coming just to watch Megadeth and Black Sabbath.. die hard metal fans.. lolz

elven_princess: That's right. You and your bf were over there weren't you? We were at the same gig in Melb :) We were one of the few from Asia, Dave acknowledged me as the guy from KL and you guys as the ones from Singapore when we met up.

Was awesome, hey? I think this time around it's gonna be killer!

Hey nocturnaldekadence
Yeah, it was us! Hows the tour date for malaysia? We shall meet up at the concert again, yah? I think they are gonna be damn awesome here, man. So may fans have been waiting for their performance here & its FINALLY gonna happen. Yay!

Elven_Princess: No news on Malaysia yet, but I've booked my way to Singapore's date. I'm also considering Thailand's on the 23 :) Yup, we shud regroup at the gig and enjoy Megadeth 2 years later. Got a feeling this one is going to erupt!!

Back