Green Day In Singapore!

What's the best time to go so one can get close to the front? I ain't the tallest and I wanna see the stage and the guys!

SELLING - 2 tickets to Green Day!!! (Exclusive Offers Available)

SOLD!!! Thanks all! Have fun at the concert! :)

Hi all.

REALLY need to sell 2 extra tickets that I have to Green Day. I'm a big fan of green day too. :) Im watching the concert as well but by luck I obtained 2 extra tix. Hope u guys can help me.

Details:

- 2 tickets to Green Day's concert
- Both Free standing
- Can choose: (either both Pen A or both Pen B)
- Selling at: $250 for 2 tickets.

- You can buy them through meet up with me at any MRT station (exchange tix for cash).

Benefits:

- No sistic charge of $3 included.
- No credit card needed, pay in cash.
- Price discounted from original
- If bundled with BRAND NEW 21st Century Breakdown Album, Album cost: $12.

Interested and serious buyers do SMS me at 97493412.

Really appreciate quick response! :) Have a great concert time on thurs!

Last edited:
Do you think it's too late to start queuing at 4pm? Oh man!!! This is exciting, I don't want to stand at the back and glimpse at their shadows... :/

Greenday ticket for sale

Hi, i have 1 green day ticket for sale at 110 standing pan. Pls reply me if interested. SOLD

Last edited:
oh crappppp! I'm waiting for my bros to come back from school.. driving there.. so the earliest we'll reach is still ard 4pm!!! GAH!

DEADDEAD... i'm sure we will be standing @ the back by then.

Awesome set list, felt pretty much like a carnival.
Got the setlist and awesome pictures.
Post some of these up later in the day.

Green Day Photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/highheavyheart/4275746712/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/highheavyheart/4275003431/in/photostream/

4275003431_bdf7800b0b.jpg

4275755866_7f8a7bcbf2.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanna share some of my flicks on last night's Greenday concert. I could say the best concert that i've seen so far. Its an awesome experience!

DSC07907.jpg

DSC07943.jpg

DSC07948.jpg

DSC08339.jpg

I COULDN'T GET A CLEAR PHOTO! But I took real awesome closeup vids :D trying to upload them now... it's gonna take FOREVER.

Last edited:
Never have i seen a concert with so much interaction with the crowd.
This is THE BEST CONCERT I EVER BEEN!
THANK YOU GREEN DAY!

YEAH RIGHT, the best concert i've ever been to, spectacular performance, five star showmanship, billie joe billie joe.. from a poor kid at gilman street to what he has become now. imo, green day has raised the showmanship bar to a different new level. holy cow night, just damn amazing.

Back