14 Jan 2010

Thu, 8.00PM

DURATION
approx 90 Mins

VENUE(S)
Singapore Indoor Stadium

TICKET PRICE (Exclude Booking Fee)
Standard - S$88, S$128, S$148
Free Standing - S$128 (12 yrs old & above only)

Please add to above price $3 Booking Fee per ticket for tickets above $20 and $1 Booking Fee per ticket for tickets $20 and below. Charges include GST where applicable.
GREEN DAY – a Grammy Award-winning American rock trio of Billie Joe Armstrong (vocals, guitar), Mike Dirnt (bass guitar, vocals) and the Tre Cool (drums, percussion).

Formed in 1987 and now a well established somewhat anti establishment band, they have chalked up over 65 million albums sold worldwide. Its major debut label, Dookie (1994) became a breakout success and eventually sold over 10 million copies in the U.S and 15 million worldwide. As a result, Green Day was widely credited alongside with fellow Californian punk bands The Offspring and Rancid for reviving mainstream interest in and popularizing punk rock in the United States.

Green Day's follow-up albums, Insomniac and Nimrod reached double platinium while Warning had gold status. In 2004, Green Day's “rock opera” American Idiot reignited the band's popularity and debuted at number 1 on the Billboard charts. In 2005, the band was nominated for 9 Billboard Music Awards and won 6 of them, including "Rock Artist of the Year" and "Rock Song of the Year." Its eighth latest studio album, 21st Century Breakdown, was released on May 15, 2009.

Green Day have won three Grammy Awards - Best Alternative Album for Dookie, Best Rock Album for American Idiot, and Record of the Year for Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

Green Day is currently touring North America which started in July 2009 and will continue around the world throughout the rest of 2009 and early 2010.

Green Day is represented by Warner Music.

OMG!!
saw them in St Louis in Aug......so amazing!!!!!!!!!
so happy to see them again here!!!!

btw Blink 182 kicked ass in Chicago i was proud to be part of that 30000 sold out show!Travis gave out a solid and surreal drum solo in the encore!

OMGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE 2010!!!

Yah, thought so too. Cause theres Pen A and B. LOL. So start practising your guitar/drums/vocal on green day songs like Jesus of suburbia. Billie might just ask you on stage to play guitar for him... :)

Yah, thought so too. Cause theres Pen A and B. LOL. So start practising your guitar/drums/vocal on green day songs like Jesus of suburbia. Billie might just ask you on stage to play guitar for him... :)

haha yeah.he did it during Brain Stew too,and the dude got on stage totally looked like Ozzy Osbourne.and their fans in US didnt pogo that much mostly standing there,it was quite different from the Blink 182 show.

Billie Joe ever took off his pants several times to show his butt to us!haha!nasty.

I wanna go to the concert !! But my dad says no . I don't care . Whatever it is , I'm sneaking out !
By the way, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THEY'RE ARRIVING HERE ?
I want to meet Billie ! I want him to sign my guitar ! Haha ! Or at least thank him for inspiring me to play the guitar ..

Green Day, Muse, The Killers, Lamb Of God .. Urghh, who's next ??

Back