MEGADETH Tour of Duty Singapore 26th October 2007

i prayed for Dave. though im not goin. damn. exams got in mah way. whoo~ DaveMustaine's got wicked collection of megadeth's stuffs man. ha.

Can someone pls tell me how to get to fort canning park??
take train to dhoby ghaut, after which? go where to head there?
Thanks in advance

i got the MEET & GREET PASS to meet Dave Mustaine, Glen Drover, Shawn Drover & James LoMenzo this comin' Fri 26th Oct as i have recruited 2 persons to the FanClub!!!

Really very excited abt this Fri as I will be meeting Mr. Dave Mustaine himself for the 2nd time. Hope i dont get tongue-tied when i meet him. hehe :p

Any messages u all want me to tell him, or tell the Drovers Brothers & James LoMenzo? :)

After Bangkok show on 23rd & Jakarta on 25th, "SINGAPORE (not Washington) IS NEXT!!!" on Fri 26th!!! :D

You are really a very lucky and dedicated fan, I salute to you~! You must treasure this once in a lifetime moment~! Are you the one mentioned in the Strait Times' Life? ^_^*

If you can please help us tell Megadeth~

Thank you so much for coming all the way to Singapore for us, and with sincere prayers that everyone will be safe and sound in Califonia~ I believe that you all could have just cancelled all your tours over this region and head straight back to Califonia due to this unfortunate incident, but you all are still here~!! We really salute to you Megadeth~!! In future, we really hope to see you all perform for all of us again~!!

!!!~Megadeth forever~!!!

Thank you very much for your time DaveMustaine for passing this message to them (if you can)~ *\m/* =D~

Last edited:
Does anyone here know their flight details? I really want to go welcome them too~!! Or are they already here?? >__<;;

Can someone pls tell me how to get to fort canning park??
take train to dhoby ghaut, after which? go where to head there?
Thanks in advance

Sorry I can't help you with the Dhoby Ghaut one. I only know the City Hall route, but it is kinda hard to explain here, not sure will it be longer than the Douby Ghaut route or not.

If you are coming from Dhoby Ghaut, you can always ask for help at the station control of this MRT station, I'm sure they will be able to help you. So don't worry, all you need to do is some walking that's all~

Hope this would help a bit at least, good luck~! ^^

En_Lee

Thank u... i've managed to figured out the dhoby ghaut route.
Not sure how to walk from city hall...

Cheers!

Confirm outdoor, there is this white building called "Fort Canning Centre" (something like that), and the open field is just below it, I saw the stage there late last night~! Hope that this would help a bit, good luck~ ^^

You are really a very lucky and dedicated fan, ~

Yupz, i am the one being interviewed in Wed's Straits Times LIFE papers. :) Will send your regards to Dave Mustaine later when i meet him. Im very excited about later on.

This is my 2nd time meeting Dave Mustaine in person as i flew to Melbourne back in 2005 wif my gf (now wife) to see MEGADETH & got the VIP Backstage Pass.

Cant wait to see MEGADETH later.

:)

Last edited:
MEGADETH ~ JAKARTA, INDONESIA show yesterday nite!!!

Sleepwalker
Take No Prisoners
Skin O' My Teeth
Wake Up Dead
Washington Is Next
Kick The Chair
Darkest Hour
Hangar 18
Gears Of War
A Tout Le Monde
Tornado of souls
Ashes In Your Mouth
Never Walk Alone (silent part cut)
Symphony Of Destruction (extended guitar harmony & solo after last chorus)
Trust
Peace Sells
Holy Wars

Click on below thumbnails to see FULL PIXS!!! Tonite will be our turn to welcome MEGADETH!!!!

:D

i'm at work. i can't wait. i've been looking at my watc since 8:30AM when i got here. t cannot get her any slower ! dammit !

looking at that setlist, i'm actually trembling with excitement :D TAKE NO PRISONERS ! OMFG !

Hmm, I wasn't too impressed with the sound though.
Maybe it was just me.

So what exactly happened to the dude who got punched in the front and ended up with a bloody nose before the show? I'm interested to know. Haha.

The band looks like they r travelling with minimal equipment i think...Compared to european/american gigs their onstage gear seems downsized..Cud it be cos of the transport fees?

Back