MEGADETH Tour of Duty Singapore 26th October 2007

The band looks like they r travelling with minimal equipment i think...Compared to european/american gigs their onstage gear seems downsized..Cud it be cos of the transport fees?

Maybe they wanna save money?
More equipment = More crew needed and yes the transport fees have to factor in too.

The sound was a little muffled, maybe it was because i was in the front. Mad people all around me. Anyway, i got a pick!

lovelovelovelovein AWESOME.

HELL YEAH DAVE WAS TIGHT AS HELL. James's stage presence is wickedly awesome! Was right infront! INSANE SHIT. Loved the part where Tornado Of Souls switched to MECHANIX.

Everyone was banging together too! METAL BROTHERHOOD FOR LIFE.
THE DRUNK FELLA DANCING AROUND WAS FUNNY HAHA.

hee..hee.. if you are right in front, hopefully our SOFT photographer (amaka) captured you guys.

wow

what else hasn't been said about Dave Mustaine? IMO the most talented person to come out of the classic metal scene, and still producing the goods day in, day out.

and the bassist has to come in for special mention...he's flawless.

oh,i love their hair!

hello

le setlist

PA261464.jpg

what extra songs they played, may i ask?

HELL YEAH DAVE WAS TIGHT AS HELL. James's stage presence is wickedly awesome! Was right infront! INSANE SHIT. Loved the part where Tornado Of Souls switched to MECHANIX.

Everyone was banging together too! METAL BROTHERHOOD FOR LIFE.
THE DRUNK FELLA DANCING AROUND WAS FUNNY HAHA.

I thought it was during holy wars?

wooohooo. Metal for life! haha. damn i missed it. hmm. i missed both black sabbath. megadeth. damn damn damn. regrets . JEALOUS. hahaha.

Sleepwalker
Take No Prisoners
Wake Up Dead
Skin O' My Teeth
Washington Is Next
A Tout Le Monde
Darkest Hour
Hangar 18
Gears Of War
She Wolf
Kick The Chair
Tornado
Ashes In Your Mouth
Never Walk Alone
Symphony Of Destruction - Ext.
Trust
Peace Sells - Ext.

Holy Wars/Mechanix

oh yeah, he made me proud to be Singaporean...for just one minute!

did anyone else spot John Dykes from Football Focus?

Last edited:
of course he's better than kirk. ITS DAVE aka The Guy Who Thought God How To Play The Guitar! hahaha. What a gig man! But then again, the sound was abit disappointing. And the amps were quite tiny. Like said before, bet they were trying to travel light. but oh well. And Glen was really good and with his hair flying with the hidden fans. haha made him look quite angelic.

Megadeth showed why they were, are, and will always be highly respected the world over!

On a side note, where are all the pics? hehe I want to remember last night for a long time to come!

I can't believe i saw Megadeth and Dave Mustaine, my personal hero last night.
Vocals were kinda soft. Solos were a bit hard to hear but u can make em out. Perhaps cuz i was a bit in front but it didn't matter. I totally enjoyed yesterday. I really wanted to stake mustaine out at the airport before and after the show to get my guitar signed but well, circumstances didn't permit it. One day i definitely will.

Great show, great audience except that people were excited singing peace sells before the show, then when Mustaine actually played Peace sells, i didn't really hear them anymore haha. And the initialy squashing of the front row was horrible! Nearly broke an arm. But it's a thrash metal show. It's kinda expected.

Special Mention : Glenn was great! Those of you who think Friedman is Godly compared to Glenn, tt's just your prejudice and pseudo-kvlt'ness speaking. Marty's solos are difficult to learn, definitely, so are Chris Poland's. So Glenn did what most lead guitarists would do, that is learn the main musical stock phrases in the solo and add his own ideas. Glenn's stage presence is amazing as well.

James Lomezo is an AWESOME bassist! Full of energy, tight playing, great bass sound!

The Huge Caucasion (and some times bald) moshers in the centre. They were huge but they didn't fling their massive weight all around. They were great moshers who didn't aim to beat everyone up around them, and that's make for a great mosh.

Mustaine...what else can be said abt the man? I'm still in disbelief i finally saw my hero. Hope he comes back!

Oh yeah there were a few idiots who after the show screamed "Megadeth rules! Metallica sucks cuz they never came here!"

Newsflash dimwits : Metallica came in 93.

Back