Y east? Chill Out @ Marine Cove

oright man.... good show.... claire, amanda, 14ten.... good show guys... thank all those who came... and thank you anthony...... if ya got a gig next time, ya know who to call yeah? :lol:

Okay let's start with what usually happens after every SOFT gathering...

For those of you who were there please state here please...

:D

azlan said:
oright man.... good show.... claire, amanda, 14ten.... good show guys... thank all those who came... and thank you anthony...... if ya got a gig next time, ya know who to call yeah? :lol:

hey, i was there with my band if u notice..... i was the guy taking photo with a small camera.... haha...

fored said:
Great show today everyone! Hahaha. Glad the rain kind of stopped before it started.

I don't think you recognise me but I was the guy seated to your left during Claire's performance.... :)

hahaha... omg... we were all there... and we didn't recognise each other.... anyways, i'm azlan.... frontman for my band, sound expulsion.... sorry, you are? :lol:

DoubleBlade said:
I don't think you recognise me but I was the guy seated to your left during Claire's performance.... :)

Ooh! Hahaha. Next time say hi mah. :D Hi anyway.

Sound Expulsion rawks!!! thanks... you gave an awesome start to the gig

and then came Claire who got everyone mesmerized, thank you so much

and Amanda...I have to stop you because you are so powerhouse that you are hurting your voice...one and the half hour of solid singing and playing without "commercial"

and of course 14Ten who wraps up the show so nicely that after all of you left the crowd were still lingering... it was absolutely entertaining

The management had a complaint... "NOT ENOUGH" How's that for a complaint?

hey anthony, maybe u can add one more feedback amp for the drummer.... i think the drummer can't hear everyone and the bass drum(tom) is not loud enough, basically juz now was like no bass drum (tom)... :) :) :)

well this is not a complaint, it is my suggestion or maybe it is juz me.... :)

Hey bros,

thanks for the feedback. I think I have stretched Mike enough with the peanut budget. If I can find someone who can sponsor me a little more $, I guess we can do that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I think you need more posters and banners to spice up the entire setting. It did seem a little bit plain to me especially to come to an outdoor gig where there's hardly any big banners to grab the attention of the public.

Although you did indeed have a few posters publicising Y east but they are too small to grab enough attention from the public , but I feel that if you could invest a little bit more $$$ in decorations (banners , signs etc) , you will definitely draw a bigger crowd.

Basically I feel that the concert setting was kinda plain but the performance were good no doubt...

But like what they all say , start small :D

ha ha crozzfire, this is one gig that you will not miss. there's always two every month throughout 2006.

After 21st you will have 11 of Feb followed by 25th Feb

Back