Y east? Chill Out @ Marine Cove

Well guys, the management is pleased with the gig and how people stopped and watch the show.

I guess yes, we have chosen the right mix of music that suits the venue, thus ensuring continuous support from the management, and most importantly the crowd.

For name...what about "Toast to Coast" @ Marine Cove, well you can do away with the words Marine Cove if it's too long. :partyman:

hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

nice!!!!!!!!!......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds good to me...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The name is very important for this long term event to flourish and grow.

My observation is that if you say marine cove, first thing people think about is sentosa. It seem that the place is more affectionately know as east coast macdonalds.

Even for me, I first tot "where is that??" and I missed the place and overshot by a lot. Even when I saw the general street sign with the word, there is no specific street sign arrow for on location directions.

It would help if the name have a local flavour, easy and catchy, easy to relate to. Will be racking brains abit.

mikemann said:
Even for me, I first tot "where is that??" and I missed the place and overshot by a lot...

oh no, is it because of my wrong direction? :oops:

Nah... I also asked anthony again for directions. I think, just say east coast macdonalds itself, would be best.

Maybe a name like "East Coast Jams @ Marine Cove" with a bracket (Left side to rear of East Coast Macdonalds).

Like that you settle the name confusion already cause you got east coast in it.

I actually quite dislike the term Jam... as in the last one I went "Hope Jam" and their promotion poster is like down town scene with plenty of cars. I don;t want to get jam on my way there and certainly not ot have my hope jammed. Just having pun with words lah..

How about "East Coast Music Fest 2006, Free Fortnightly @ Marine Cove"

Have to drive the point that this event is continous for the whole year, so the following can grow. Maybe ask the management to invite the F&B shops there to put a temporary drinks counter, so as to keep people there the whole evening. Boost business for them too.

Free is also a plus point to drive to the public too.

Maybe "Free & Breezy Nites 2006, Fortnightly Performances @ Marine Cove"

Or "Singapore Dream 'Live' 2006, Free Fortnightly @ Marine Cove"

Next have to make a banner for this.....heehee

think i gained a few pounds just engulfed in the smoke what with all the Hawaiian BBQ.heh.

Fortnight Chillouts @ East Coast Marine Cove?

hello everyone

HeartRockSingapore said:
YES ole friend...where are you now????

hey anthony, i'm in MINDEF now. managed to worm my way there. hahaha.

363 days to ORD!

on a lighter note, i wanna play! please slot me in somewhere. thanks!

cheers,
Darius

GrimBrody said:
think i gained a few pounds just engulfed in the smoke what with all the Hawaiian BBQ.heh.

Fortnight Chillouts @ East Coast Marine Cove?

How about "Smokin' Hot East Coast 2006, Every Fortnight @ Marine Cove"

Since, the BBQ smoke is a prominient feature at the amphitheatre.... hee hee...

Hey. Kick start the next year 7th Jan with SOFT gathering there as well lah!!!

Maybe also the Soft BBQ can be held too, immediately at the east coast BBQ pit number 21-27 (I think about pit 23 or 24 closer, anyone can reccee??). Vaiyen please take note, if this is good?? You can book via AXS stations.

HOW ABOUT THIS BIG BASH IDEA???

hi

so who must i call to join the gig?wad kind of songs can we play?is the location settled?

how about instead of puttin toast to coast @ marine cove u put toast to coast at E.C.P :lol:

the soft bbq is for softies rite???

Re: Acoustics @ Marine Cove

HeartRockSingapore said:
I am starting fortnightly gigs at Marine Cove (East Coast Macs) for acoustics and chill out music. If I have the bands, I can get started on 10th Dec followed by fortnightly starting Jan 2006 until Dec 2006.

PM or email me with info about your band and music if you are keen to perform.

I hope this answers your question kahuna. :D

hmmm.... sounds catchy.... but if ya told me that, i would think it's at sentosa or something....
maybe 'la fiesta east coasta'? :lol: :roll:

Latest posts

Back