WHO is in TP? Temasek Polytechnic?

hey im a bassist but i dropped out of tp last year heh, hated my course (infocomm), pls pls dont go to that course, tell that to ur friends who are looking for a course in poly, they will regret if they go there

Cloudsky said:
Oh haha i think I remember you all. Were you the chinese guy or the malay one? :D
lol, i chinese, my friend also chinese, but i dress like malay, and got dark skin, so maybe i am the "malay" hahaha!! :lol:

wah, btw, my friend just went to tp infocomm leh, he first year too... :?

Haha, ok but next time don't hold on to the guitar for too long , coz my friend complain lol. :lol: (other people want to try also mah :wink: )

Cloudsky said:
Haha, ok but next time don't hold on to the guitar for too long , coz my friend complain lol. :lol: (other people want to try also mah :wink: )
orh, sorry sorry...we tot no one using then nevermind lor, anyway we nothing to do... :oops: yea, if got such thing again wont take for so long. :p

Panopticon-3 said:
hey im a bassist but i dropped out of tp last year heh, hated my course (infocomm), pls pls dont go to that course, tell that to ur friends who are looking for a course in poly, they will regret if they go there

eh wat onli...

i think it all depends on interest lor... for me i find ifc very enjoyable... 2 of 3 of my major projects are designin websites... piece of cake!!! :lol:

the other is java programming... :?

aiya, i also first year mah...now everyday test test test...then everyday end school at 6pm...3days start at 8am, 1 day at 10am, 1 day at 12pm...now in cybercenter again...lol...

haha, i registered, but dont feel like going lah...only got me and my rhythm guitarist in tp...feel very sian to jam with new ppl, in fact, tomorrow during audition time we will be at simei studio jamming! :oops: oh, all the best to you though!

Haha thanks.

It's really difficult to join MV cos finding musicians is really tough. Really really tough.

Oh ok.. But does anyone like the bands really?? n compared to the bands from the music band competiton we had last sem, they are much better though :smt068 ..

wah, congrats bro. Me and my rhythm guitarist(we in tp) decided to give the auditions a miss and go jam..haha...cos conditons really bad sia...vocal, bass, drums all not tp students! then i applied science school, everyone NEVER EVEN HEARD of the band name "AC/DC or Guns n' Roses"!!!! 8O the closest encounter with rock music is ah...Good Charlotte? Or whatever is playing on the radio. Poo, then you got join school of rock? read that TP 9 bands, my band is one of them.

Back