WHO is in TP? Temasek Polytechnic?

well, having 5 bands also means that there will be 5 different bands on stage during events, which means that each band can only do 2 or 3 songs at most. So my guess is, yes, 5 is probably the limit.

By the way, what are some songs you guys think are worth performing in TP?

What are some rare titles that you guys never heard any bands do before?

Some of my personal favourites are songs from Poison, Skid Row (nobody I know can reach sebestian's pitch though), White Lion, and the less-played GnR stuff.

I'm in the same band as Nailhood, and we're most likely to be doing classic/glam rock stuff, with some more common radio songs for the audience to appreciate. I'm not sure about future auditions though, we're still pretty new to M.V.

Nailhood said:
gordothemofo said:
"musically deaf". um we used to play punk cuz we were into those shit but we're playing more of a mix of hard rock/classic rock/metal/punk haha. do u know anywhere i can get skid row or sebastian bach's dvd ?

Skid Row / Sebestian Bach DVDs can be found on Ebay. I personally have "roadkill" and "forever wild". My friends bought "Oh say can you scream" (MTVs), Budokan 1992, and some other Sebestian Bach VH1 documentaries. If Ebay isn't your thing, you can try Malaysia. (JB) I think "forever wild" can be found in SG.

damn.... can u like help me buy it off ebay and i'll pay u ? haha but which dvd u think has the best live performance ? is forever wild good ? damn my band members are all from different polys lol.

Forever wild is sebestian bach and his new band members. Roadkill is in my opinion the one with the best lives.. Maybe can hangout next time and you can have a look first to see if u like it.

Tests? Haha.. 2 more before absolute freedom!! So far I think can pass both... If it makes you guys feel better, please remember that the mid-sems are only 15 - 20% weightage. All the best tho!!

hey nailhood and poo, nice meeting you guys at the meeting. hope mv will bring all of us together. yup. and wow to the all girl band. hhee he. see you guys around.

Back