WHO is in TP? Temasek Polytechnic?

hey im also in tp... said it earlier. currently in design school. have a band, all members are from tp. formed during early jan this year. have been wanting to join the music vox ever since. waiting for the cca booths to be set up, hope we get to join. i heard if u join, ur band will get a time slot where you can jam in their studio for free. drums and amps all provided. but i've never seen the jamming studio before though. anyone know where or how is looks like?

tp

i'm in tp too. design. erk. im in my 4th yr of studies... :oops:

wetsoil, the jamming studios are beside the koi pond. i've been there before to check out my friends playing.

attempted to make a band a few times but indeed a failure. i only know how to sing. heh. pathetic. been wanting to learn how to play keyboard though.

my social life within the premises in tp suck. haha. i'm dying to perform for the open house or any sort of occasions. i have another 2 semesters to go. so anyone needs me? heh! i'll sing.

haha..hi sinnery...try harder!!!! do ur best...get outta TP ASAP!!! haha.....its a really boring place!!!! i could not stand it man!!!!....wanted to get out of there when i'm there....ur social life within TP suck?? how come?? learn keyboard? get any of ur friend to teach u or go learn from yamaha....

hi hi kenzo... yes yes im trying so damn hard to get out of this place. so embarrassing to see my juniors leyy.. well i don't know how come in tp design school, everyone seem to cluster in small groups. for some reasons, i can't even look at some of them in the eyes. :oops: somehow there's a feeling of being an inferior. ahh well. also that the system now is such that everyone seems to have different timetable and lunch time or break time. i have a habit of sticking around with one person that i feel comfortable with. i'm dying in here actually ley.

actually life in tp ain't that bad with a great library there. you can always see me @ the 4th floor watching movie. hehehehheheh! pretty load of stuff to check out too to keep me occupy during breaks. truthfully, i get along better with the lecturers than the students. somehow i love to listen to stories and the lecturer's work and life experiences.

dudes and dudettes, do check out the reservoir in the evening. it's lovely. it's such a sullen sweet place. oh anyone saw this colourful fish swimming in the water? i swear i saw it! it's got this catfish whiskers and a forehead like a lohan. no one believes me. it's huge.

ok this is how it happened: i was mad at someone and i went running to the reservoir. well yeah.. it's where i pour out my emotions when i'm down. so i was throwing stones into the water and sitting pretty near the water. then that butt head fish came so near, where the water is a little shallow, in front of me. erk! of course i jumped to my feet and walked a distance along the reservoir, still glueing my eyes on it. then it followed me. well of course in the water still. then suddenly it stopped in front of me. then it swimmed like a dolphin and suddenly jumped out of the water. AAAAaaaaahhh!! siao fish!! then i ran back to the campus and told everyone about it and no one believed me. i swear i'm not that crazy ok.

so anyone saw that fish?

Youre so lucky to have such an encounter with a fish. I never seen other cows jump anyway, let alone follow me =(.

same here...... alright! it's a wrap up. need to sleep. hahahha! starting off my 4th year... today too. take free shuttle bus to sch

Sinnery, I know that feeling. I'm pretty anti-social in school most of the time, that is, i don't usually initiate conversations to make new friends, even in my class. And the class change every semester doesn't help. Only have got 2 other people whom i'm really close with, and one's disappeared so it's pretty shitty. There are 3 words which never fails to help me through such times. "Suck It Up". Take all that shit in, you only get stronger, not weaker :D

To go to the reservoir, in my opinion, is to only fulfill one agenda. That is to smoke. Basket, that place is a litter house full of trash man. the heavily vandalized Hut's a pretty nice place to sleep, chill out, or do some light study :wink:

hi perfect 15..do u play any instruments???.......haha...sinnery sure is a funny person.....haha...maybe the fish fell in love with ya man...

pooo said:
Sinnery, I know that feeling. I'm pretty anti-social in school most of the time, that is,

yup yup.. so i'm not really the only one feeling so out of place yah. it doesn't feel so encouraging for me to come to school feeling like shit. suck it up? i wish i could put that straight in my head.

Kenzo said:
Hi michael angelo...yes i truly agreed with u.....last 4 years ago....
hahaha, i see...i'm becoming increasingly happy being in my own private band, recently successfully played sweet child o mine, and yes, with a bassist. hahahahaha!!! ok, sorry if i sounded offensive. ah anyway, biotech is located in the School of Applied Science. Well, most people there are nerdy compared to ppl from other schools. most ppl are pale skinned, serious looking face, neatly combed hair, thick specs, a t shirt, and long pants...aiya...those guys in my class never even hear before the names Guns n Roses or AC/DC!!!! I really feel so out of place. Like i'm the only one with tapered pants... :oops: sounds old fashioned huh? :oops: oh, so does school of applied science have any jamming sessions just like school of engineering? :)

hey guys i'm from tp too. in imd year 1 this year, was wondering if we can just jam at the jamming rooms without joing music vox ?

I really feel so out of place. Like i'm the only one with tapered pants... :oops: sounds old fashioned huh?

HAHAH!!!!!! alot of as guys last time i knew are indeed like what u describe though there are usually the outcaste that means they look diff...maybe u're that exception this time round...haha wow from what u describe urself it seems u already stand out?? hahah!!! in that case gals will be swaming around u!!! hahaa...chinese proverb....if a guy is doesnt have the bad attitude, the gals wont love.....hahahh!!!! but the gals these days dun love such songs le.....they love SHE, Jay chou, Energy, 5566..yucks man...

huhhh? tappered pants? seriously??? i see guys.. wearing exaggeratingly tight tappered pants, some even worst... they wore this weird tight knee-length cutting soooo tight i wonder if they could breathe and how did they take off their pants... cos girls have the hipster cutting so it's really convenient to wear. i'm sorry but i would love to hear from the boys if any of you wearing it. when i see guys wearing that type of pants, i had the oliver twist, the beggar boy, image in my head. i've seen a few boys in the school wearing that tappered pants with a huge shoes or this funny trendy shoes which was pretty hot last year. nike has the design. it's the worst design i've ever seen in my whole life. do you wear that kind of thing?

well that's how i see it. it's a total turn off. :p dudes! just my point of view.

i think i'm the one who is totally old fashion or the nerdy lot. lol! cos i prefer guys with a suitable hair style regardless of length and colour, the old converse shoes model, nice dirty color jeans will be fine and proper size t-shirt. you can wear whatever stuff around your neck or some bangles. i think that's quite a turn on. :lol:

oh yeahh.. what's with the shark hairstyle nowadays?? you know.. the so-called punkish thingy but it looks rather sharky and i totally have bad bad bad imaginations about what the guys can do with that hair stucked up so high.

[edited by soft]

hahaha, hey man, your style stems from the "new cool, or hip" of the 1990s in case you dont know, so i think tapered pants is even more old fashioned...hahaha...ya those shark hairstyle sux, i call those guys with baggy pants and shoes and what u call shark hairstly "action men", cos they look so action baedae...lol...

I call them the "act zai buay zai" lot. Being in a simple shirt and jeans is pretty cool in itself ;) Especially so if you're a musician hehehe

Back