What's you fav Guns N' Roses song/album and member? Why?

wads so metal abt gnr? haha they are a rocknroll band.... and my bluesy inspiration! heyy.. they are one band with such a positive stage presence... how do u think all their legions of fans came abt...
try listening to slash's snakepit... slash's band after his gnr exile.. one of the coolest band's tht i've ever heard...
peace.

BlackMoo said:
Song:Civil War
Player: Axl Rose (cos he sings so like Sly)

sly is so gay... plz dont associate ah beng with axl...
they are totally worlds apart... besides, he couldnt even sing Bon Jovi - Its my life" properly...

shinysnakepit said:
try listening to slash's snakepit... slash's band after his gnr exile.. one of the coolest band's tht i've ever heard...
peace.
yes, one of my fav... but only its debut album... raw beauty!!!

of course is izzy... he is supper cooolio!~ he sometimes paly with a cigeratte in his mouth... wth dam seh la.... haha n he like super seh in his plying... more importantly, he looks normal unlike slash... anyway i dun tink he lousier then slash... just that stupid slash steal away all the gd guitar parts...

stillwater said:
shinysnakepit said:
peace.
yes, one of my fav... but only its debut album... raw beauty!!!

they have 2 albums, but however hard i try, i could only find one. that is Aint life grand. Can't seem to find "its 5 o'clock somewhere"

My favourite GnR album has to be Appetite for destruction. Not a single song in there that I do not like. Speaking of GnR, Velvet Revolver has many nice "GnR-ish" songs too...

Fav songs: Night Train / Mr Brownstone / You could be mine
Fav member: tough choice between Izzy and Slash..

why no one mentioned sweet child o mine? thought its super popular? wad abt knock knock knocknig on heaven's door? thought that is also quite cool wad though knock knock's guitar part not very nice...

bimbo said:
thought its super popular? wad abt knock knock knocknig on heaven's door?

Many still like them. I just find that these songs are so popular, and covered so often, it naturally becomes a boring song :(

i fed-up of sweet child, there was 1 day when i went to wee lee aljunied last year, 4 out of the 5 rooms were playing that damn song within 1 hour, not that i hate it lar, but like the national anthem at assembly ar....very sian

bimbo said:
why no one mentioned sweet child o mine? thought its super popular? wad abt knock knock knocknig on heaven's door? thought that is also quite cool wad though knock knock's guitar part not very nice...

sweet child has been played and bastardised so much i dont think many people like that song anymore..first thing a poser will answer you if you ask him about what guns' song he likes best and 99.9999% chance he'll tell you its sweet child..cause thats the only guns' song posers know :lol:

jeremyrozario said:
i fed-up of sweet child, there was 1 day when i went to wee lee aljunied last year, 4 out of the 5 rooms were playing that damn song within 1 hour, not that i hate it lar, but like the national anthem at assembly ar....very sian

That has gotta SUCK :lol: 4 out of 5 bands?! Jeez..

wow, harsh words...so dat means dat 2 years ago i was a poser lar, haha, maybe not poser lar, maybe someone so into underground metal, den decide to play a guns n roses song, den juz go learn sweet child

lol... but is like nicest wad... jungle vry nice meh.. the lyrics so hahaha... lol... don't cry nicer la... but don't cry so slow paced... listen till i fall alseep lo... knock knock still best la... anyway how come axel rose leg so long ah,.. he sing always sway them... a bit gay lo... hahaha

there was this night a few months back, i was watching MTV, den dey played the sweet child music video, i was dosing off most of the song, den i when it came to the solo i fell asleep, thats how many times ive heard the song...

it quite sad how people only know GnR for their slow ballads rock songs Which doesnt really do the band any justice. They are capable of so much faster and heavier stuff.

Go to www.newgnr.com download nightrain(live), hear buckethead shred on it.. You will be awed...

Back