What if some stranger asked you for cash..

Stranger ask money..

I just give them never look down upon them, always happen whenever me and my girl having a dinner at food court..

Just give and never say ..oh you can work , u are still strong ..blah blah.. that shitty word..and I don't hope for any heaven return back..

www.myspace.com/humblepie780

There once a uncle ask me,how to walk to ang mo kio from town.I told him u cant walk there by foot cause its quite far and must take the train to go there since its from town,then he say oohh..must take train ah..aiyahh no money one can lend me 3 dollar?..and the next thing i say to him..u want $3?dont worry i think from here there's a possible way to go to ang mo kio,just walk strait and turn left from takasimaya and i just walk off :).His face was like Epic fail:)

That was classic.

Give, when the situation calls for it.
Don't be a tightwad.
Generosity is a virtue, and will bring u more good returns.

There is one guy at Bedok who keeps asking for money too. In his 20s, says he lost his wallet, must go back to pasir panjang or something. So I gave him $1+ the first time.

Then I saw him ard Bedok another 2 times a few weeks later asking for money. I wonder how he kept losing his wallet and ends up at Bedok everytime. :S

There is one guy at Bedok who keeps asking for money too. In his 20s, says he lost his wallet, must go back to pasir panjang or something. So I gave him $1+ the first time.

Then I saw him ard Bedok another 2 times a few weeks later asking for money. I wonder how he kept losing his wallet and ends up at Bedok everytime. :S

Some people just have bad luck, you never know. =)

I say no to aunties who sell tissue at 3 for $1, no to random people who comes up to me and loan $2 for lunch. ANd obviously, i would say no to that auntie selling biscuit at i-dont-know-how-much-but-if-you-refuse-to-buy-she-will-curse-you-and-your-family. Yes it does happen. However i dont seem to have a problem giving out cigarettes when someone ask for a stick or 2.

hahaha the last tyme this scenario happen i was like........... "huh?" "owh" nah" "bye"...cause he ask for afew dollars...
but if he ask for 10 bucks.... ill be like "WHAT??!!! here's 2 dollar... im late for something bye...."

Hickey : I say no to CHINAMAN/WOMAN selling 3 tissue for $1.
i was eating at laupasat , I think the poor old woman has dementia or something, she made one entire round asking me once I bought the tissue from her, and 10 mins later she came back again I said "I just bought this from you!" , then came a chinawoman that looks like a beer auntie I said "I bought from that old woman." then came an indian man then I said "I bought from that china woman." hehehaaha.

I do the same thing to group loitering survey interviewers. when they don't take NO for an answer I'd say "your colleague interview me already" then when I walk across the REAL colleague comes to me I say "just now your other colleague interview me already."

i had an occasion where i had two different ah peks asked me for the same amount of money ($1.50) at two different places on the same day.
i had loose change then so i gave them.
i'm such a nice guy.
AHAHAHAHAH :mrgreen:

i usually ignore. no matter what. as you get older you will kena all sorts of solicitation you learn to deal with

Back