what do u play in stores?

I bet the whole 1 mile radius around the amp would be blasted away, leaving nothing but a clearing, and birds falling out from the sky, dead, people's heads burst apart, equipment, shattered and Bras Basah Complex, become Bras Basah Cementary. but wait, its only on gain 1. what if full + CRUNCH :evil:

Elias said:
this fella came up to me and asked 'ehh...what keyboard would you recommend my daughter ah?'

Once i got asked by an adult...hu looks lyk he noes his stuff.
Me : *Tests the pearl flute*
Man : *looks*
Me : *omg i tink he is a pro or smth...better stop playing!* *stop*
Man : Hey boy...which flute do u tink i shud buy for my son?
Me : This 1 *pointing to the 1 i jux tried*
Man : Y?
Me : Its dirt cheap :lol:

but nah...i explained to him some stuff... :twisted:
First impressions always crack me up... :lol:

BlackMoo said:
ALRIGHT... Finally can bring my 23 BOSS DS-1 pedals down, connect them in series and use my Daytona racer pedal for a Vox Wah.

Yet another reason to have BlackMoo sent to a psych ward... or better yet... put down.

:roll:

BlackMoo said:
lol I've only started playing recently, but back when I wanted to buy my first guitar, a strat from Davis (the cheapest model there), I played a wonderful strum of EADGBE *sarcastic* . My first guitar notes.... clearly the old man was "impressed" so he took the guitar and offered to do a demo for me. How helpful =).

Next I went to buy my warlock, this time abit better player, So I walked into davis, tried the BCrich models and sat down, playing metallica songs along with some riffs i learnt at yamaha...The uncle then said "You donno how to play la!" :evil: :evil: :evil:

Normally I hear the people playing either songs of famous bands, or simply improvisation + scales. yeah.

fwahahaha..... cummon man... are they so bad ?... show them what you got now..!

Praetorian said:
BlackMoo said:
ALRIGHT... Finally can bring my 23 BOSS DS-1 pedals down, connect them in series and use my Daytona racer pedal for a Vox Wah.

Yet another reason to have BlackMoo sent to a psych ward... or better yet... put down.

:roll:

:smt021

BlackMoo said:
I bet the whole 1 mile radius around the amp would be blasted away, leaving nothing but a clearing, and birds falling out from the sky, dead, people's heads burst apart, equipment, shattered and Bras Basah Complex, become Bras Basah Cementary. but wait, its only on gain 1. what if full + CRUNCH :evil:

yea den id stand in the ruins looking kool with my hair covering my face with smoke filling the air...

then id take the remaining guitars from the back rooms and run hehe :D

before i buy a new guitar, i'd drop it a few times first and see if everything is working, then i'd ask for a new piece-cold joke...

i still remember the first time i tried a guitar. i strum a few notes and anyhow pluck some strings. i turned around saw some guy looking at me and laughing. i put back the guitar, shit in my pants and run out of the shop

and visited music123.com

mattleesc said:
...i strum a few notes and anyhow pluck some strings. i turned around saw some guy looking at me and laughing. i put back the guitar, shit in my pants and run out of the shop...and visited music123.com
haha, can understand it can be intimidating for "green horns" on their maiden trip. don't worry wat you play la. must start somewhere wat!

mattleesc said:
i still remember the first time i tried a guitar. i strum a few notes and anyhow pluck some strings. i turned around saw some guy looking at me and laughing. i put back the guitar, shit in my pants and run out of the shop

Yikes.

You should shove the guitar up that dude's butt, body first.

:evil:

Yes, always had this stupid fear that ppl will laugh at what I play on the guitar. Thats why when I bought my guitar I went early in the morning, when no was around. LOL. :oops:

Believe it or not.. I have yet to try out a guitar in guitar shops cause most of the stuffs I buy r 2nd hand... Have yet to buy a guitar fresh from a store... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Back