what do u play in stores?

yea, he is, u mean he can play serrenna, thats really cool, guess u cant judge a book by its cover.

erm, we talking bout the jason becker song right? prae??

Remembered in the Vai: Live in Astoria DVD, during the commentary, Billy Sheehan said to Dr Vai...there was a period of time kids and all that would keep playing the starting few notes of For The Love Of God..during NAMM shows etc.."For the love of god..PLS..stop playing FTLOG!" :wink:

when i try pianos i always start with simple chords to check tone and timbre, than run a few notes to check response and action... most pianos the second u sit down and play the first few keys, u'll knoe if its something u like. so no point sitting for a long time.

lol I've only started playing recently, but back when I wanted to buy my first guitar, a strat from Davis (the cheapest model there), I played a wonderful strum of EADGBE *sarcastic* . My first guitar notes.... clearly the old man was "impressed" so he took the guitar and offered to do a demo for me. How helpful =).

Next I went to buy my warlock, this time abit better player, So I walked into davis, tried the BCrich models and sat down, playing metallica songs along with some riffs i learnt at yamaha...The uncle then said "You donno how to play la!" :evil: :evil: :evil:

Normally I hear the people playing either songs of famous bands, or simply improvisation + scales. yeah.

eh people...... care to enlighten why cannot play those songs like stairway to heaven in guitar shops??

me ah..... i just play powerchords.. palm mute mute.... den do some scales.. den to clean tone.... do some open chords... check the high frets.. hmm

Back