Wad cymbals do u guys have...

but joshie wants to get a jazz ride, i dont think a dry sounding ride will do... something more musical with good overtones fits his category i feel

nysk said:
but joshie wants to get a jazz ride, i dont think a dry sounding ride will do... something more musical with good overtones fits his category i feel

Ride cymbals used for jazz music and generally dark and dry.

K Zildjian cymbals are categorised as dark and dry whereas A Zildjian cymbals are categorised as bright.

gambatak said:
blissuicide said:
Traditionals

so ur saying i can get it cheaper than that?!
oh my, so much is it now.. i don wanna pay more than required. =P

Normally the list price are marked up price and when u buy, they will gif u a certain percentage for discount.

We dun have the luxury of choice like in the States bro. U wan Paiste, there's currently only one sole distributor locally. So there's no best or cheapest place..

ive done some testing. the constantinople's doesnt suit me, i find it a little too washy and bright. the bosphorus sound like they lack some thing, im really focused on the zildjian dark ride or hybrid. still going to test teh istanbuls. and paiste's are sold at music them but the price is really high, so im still ocnsidering

But sorry, Trads not readily available, so gota order and pay deposit. If wana test, can go to Paiste 's sound vault but then of cos trying it personally is the best. So if u tink u gota have to try it, guess gota look for alternatives then.

im just asking for their opinions, and im asking bliss where he gets discount. is the length of replies to this issue bothering you?

well i tink joshi just wants to have the best of both worlds. just checking on comments and seeking for help.

can u post pics of your k custom? sum how i don't believe u spent so much on that!

prove me wrong man

:twisted:

u can easily upload it to yahoo or watever. just paste the link. sum it guru can help u out.

let me drool over your BRAND NEW K CUSTOM MAN!

Back