Wad cymbals do u guys have...

is there any other way i can post them. i have them on my computer. i wanna post directly over. any way to do?

for this type/version of forum cannot. only some can ( including blogs )...have to use photobucket or something la...thats the only way...have to host and link :D

joshie said:
Dude! wheres the cymbals! im itching over here. QUICK! hahaha. anyways does anyone have a k custom ride followed by an A custom crash? was thinking if the sounds would blend.

does anyone have the Paiste Dark Energy Mark1 16" crash?

I'll take the photos this weekend and post it by Sunday.

I had used my K Constantinople ride with a A Custom crash before, and it goes well. I have a 16" A Custom Crash, do you want it?

joshie said:
bebop is your A Custom a medium one? I'm down to the Paiste Dark Energy Mark 1 16" crash or the A Custom Medium 16" crash. Hm.. im still considering what would go better with my dark ride. any opinions?

Mine is a 16" A Custom Crash, not the medium crash..... going for S$200...

hmmm... the a custom hats are not bad, but the paiste dark energy sound edge hihats are like wooooooooooot

hmmm and i think u shd try out the a custom fast crashes, but i seriously still feel that if u hav the cash, for for k CUSTOM dark crashes.

nysk said:
hmmm... the a custom hats are not bad, but the paiste dark energy sound edge hihats are like wooooooooooot

hmmm and i think u shd try out the a custom fast crashes, but i seriously still feel that if u hav the cash, for for k CUSTOM dark crashes.

Dark Energy series doesn't have a sound edge hi-hat. :wink:

joshie said:
i dont like the sound of the fast crash for A's. most the A's have the hollow sound in them which i do not like. but the medium has the crisp distint crash.

the dark k's eh... was thinking of that since they should match. but the sound would be rather... similar. not much variation.

so... the hi hats are good? butt eh price is like... omg

erm i said a CUSTOM fast crashes.
and u cant really say there wouldnt be much variation cuz we're talking about ur crash vs ur ride, already comparing two k custom dark crashes 16" and 18" ill say theres a decent amount of difference already, but ur comparing two differnt types of cymbals... cud an expert clarify this for me?

and the hats ARE zildjian so yea... zildjians are already ex, on top of being sold by yamaha, try to scout for second hand ones

blissuicide said:
Dark Energy series doesn't have a sound edge hi-hat. :wink:

sorry for the mix up, not a wiz at paiste. its a paiste signature series anyway, saw it at ranking n jus luv the sound, probably got mixed up with the dark energy crashes it was palced with

joshie said:
Dude! wheres the cymbals! im itching over here. QUICK! hahaha. anyways does anyone have a k custom ride followed by an A custom crash? was thinking if the sounds would blend.

does anyone have the Paiste Dark Energy Mark1 16" crash?

Oh hell, was tinkin of gettin tat Signature Sound Edge hats. They are sweeeet. As for the 16" Dark Energy, used to have it but sold it. Prefer glassier, shimmering crashes so settled for my Signatures, but hell, my Dark Energy hats is a mainstay, or maybe I mite sell it for tat sound edge. :twisted:

Back