UmBAHHHHrella (Metal Version)

I just heard from my friend that you used to teach her music back in 2004...Haha DHS, class 1I, you should have taught classes G,I and J. I was from class F so I don't know you hahahaha. :mrgreen:

The vocals PWN. Totally.

And your guitarist friend has a future, he sounds like a Synyster Gates wannabe. :cool:

alamak is that supposed to be a compliment or what? *wannabe* has negative connotations you know.

Try "up and coming Synyster Gates".

Oh and btw i dont think he sounds anything like Synyster, hes awesome and has his own wicked style. you got me listening bro!

niceee!! At first, it sounds so funny! Probably it is so extremely different from the original version~
Everything blends so well together!! I love the guitar!! And Kudoz to the very "metalish" vocal indeed~

hmm actually this morning 16/11/07.. i heard the metal version umbrella on ria 89.7fm... they were talking abt the Ria remix competition so they use this song as example....i was head banging in the car.. hahah!! \m/

omg... i <3 this version! u gotta send me a copy! i hope rihanna wun get a heart attack when she hears this though... her sweet sweet pink umbrella tt meant the cool black one... LOL GOOD JOB :)

And also!! did i tell u tht u rock?!!! hahhaa well now u noe!!! great cover, and its a inspiration for me to learn this song.. cuz at first i wasnt very into it. hahah!

Back