UmBAHHHHrella (Metal Version)

lol

lmfao very very nice work

you sent rihanna running for her money//tho i doubt ur as hot as her :p

i love it when u go ELLA ELLA ELAA EH EH EH...cant stop laughing bro...shud have added some death metal vocals too

lolol

cheers

Great one there man. hahaha. the solo was nice. yea. I like the EH EH EH part. hhahahah. cooool stuff. ha.

What a cover! Freaking Rihanna is gonna feel like shit now . She Should hide under an Umberella.. ela ela .. DUde you vox and arrangementis kick ass .. send it to radio dude you'll be rockin.

What a cover! Freaking Rihanna is gonna feel like shit now . She Should hide under an Umberella.. ela ela .. DUde you vox and arrangementis kick ass .. send it to radio dude you'll be rockin.
Like dude ...everyone seem to be like 'suck' except for you aye ??!!!:???:

Btw nice cover Mister K ... honestly i find it off ...way off the original but entertaining indeed ! Whats next ?? :mrgreen:

walau G.. not you again la... pls if you have a problems with my way of complimenting ppl then take it to my PM and not on other ppls threads.THIS G GUY EVEN HAD A PROBLEM ABT THE "SEBAB SAYA SHOTGUN VIDEO LA!!" and since when have i ever put any softie down on threads?? To each its own. i didnt quite like the rihanna's one but i loved his . Period. anything other than that, you could PM me.

8)No intention of putting you down mate ..... but tell me why would an artist who makes millions which you may/not see in yer life time, "feel like shit" and 'hide under her umberella" after hearing this version of her song (not that she has not heard hundreds other while her bank account goes 'kaching' every second every time one pops up ...) ? !

Back