Ultrasound a Scammers of gig organisers. Read this good people

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, the last time i went, there was quite a crowd. maybe depends on the band and how many tickets they managed to sell. lol

Hmm..i suppose so..
but i do wonder how much profit he makes per month minus da equipment n location rental...selling those tixs @ $12 each....n asking bands to pay 4 unsold tixs

NIC!! YOU BETTER READ THIS!!

ITS YOU WHO APPROACHED US TO PERFORM FOR YOU. ITS US WHO MAKES MONEY FOR YOU. AND ITS F***ING YOU WHO GIVE US YOUR F***ING FACE AND SHOWING THE BAND. YOU FORCE US TO SELL YOUR TICKETS. ALL RIGHT!! WE CAN SELL YOUR TICKETS. BUT WE JUST DINT SELL LIKE ANOTHER 5-6, YOU FORCE OUR OWN MONEY OUT.

I GOT GROUNDED AFTER MY PERFORMANCE! I PAYED ALL MY MONTHLY MONEY TO IT. FEEL LIKE SMACKING HIS BRACE-FACE, STILL ACT HANDSOME! I BEEN WAITING FOR THREADS LIKE THIS TO SCOLD YOU. USUALLY I JUST GIVE YOU FACE, OR ME AND MY BAND PUNCH U DIRECTLY UNTIL YOUR F***ING BRACELETS COME OFF!

$12?!?! READ DUDE!! $12!! ITS NOT LIKE YOU ARE HOSTING A SUM41 BAND OR ALESANA BAND. THIS IS NOT SINGAPORE INDOOR STADIUM!! NOT SISTIC FFS!! I GOT TO AGREE WITH RAJ. YOUR AUDIO SYSTEM WAS WAY LOUSY. I CANT EVEN HEAR MYSELF SING!!

ON THE OTHER CASE. YOU PLAY A PART FOR TEARING MY BAND UP!! MY 4 MAN TURNS OUT 2 MAN!! BUT THAT WILL NOT DROP US DOWN YOU HEAR?? YOU F***KING HEAR? U MAKE DISPUTES WITHIN OURSELVES. YOU ARE ONE GREEN MEAN BRACEFACE MONSTER... I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT EVEN MY FRENS WENT TO YOUR PROFILE PIC AND DISFIGURE YOU BRACEFACE!!

AND YOU STILL DARE SLOWLY ASK FEEDBACK FROM BANDS? YOU DARE? TELL YOU FEEDBACK SO WHAT? WE TOLD YOU TO PUT THE PRICE CHEAPER. YOU STILL PUT $12 FOR THIS 4 MONTHS YOU ORGANIZED. WE JUST DONT WANT TO SCOLD U ON THAT DAY. YET YOU F***KING SCOLD US FOR NOT SELLING YOUR CHEAP NO DESIGN TICKETS...

MY LEAD GUITARIST LEFT MY BAND. BECAUSE HE CANT FACE US ANYMORE. MOTHER GROUNDED HIM. SO DID MY BASSIST. BUT GUESS WHAT? WE ARE STILL BACK TO PUNCH ORGANISER LIKE NIC.

P.S YOUR LOCATION,AUDIO SYSTEM,MONEY MANAGEMENT,ATTITUDE AND BEST OF ALL!! YOUR BRACEFACE CAN SUCK MY GRANDMOTHER P****!!

read this NIC --------> _|_

102pn5g.jpg

Dude, seriously...no disrespect but your anger really overpowered your reasoning. I suggest you go whack straight and not warn the person, that way more impact. Awesome right? :mrgreen:

Hmm..i suppose so..
but i do wonder how much profit he makes per month minus da equipment n location rental...selling those tixs @ $12 each....n asking bands to pay 4 unsold tixs

erm, well.

i think it's possible to do a bit of calculation here given the information we have.

$12 x 20 = $240 per band.
$240 x 22 bands = $5280 per gig.
rental of the venue, from what i know, shouldn't cost more than 2k bah,
plus the soundman and equipment which i doubt will cost more than 1k,

the profits should exceed 2k per gig.
$5280- $3000= $2280

and that's not counting the amt of money made from door tickets.

do correct me if i'm wrong though.

erm, well.

i think it's possible to do a bit of calculation here given the information we have.

$12 x 20 = $240 per band.
$240 x 22 bands = $5280 per gig.
rental of the venue, from what i know, shouldn't cost more than 2k bah,
plus the soundman and equipment which i doubt will cost more than 1k,

the profits should exceed 2k per gig.
$5280- $3000= $2280

and that's not counting the amt of money made from door tickets.

do correct me if i'm wrong though.

Wth??? $2280???
i hope he is not making a living out of ripping bands off
i would feel very guilty if i did that....

Like i said a million times before. If u cant sell tickets pls dont join my gigs. All the terms and conditions were laid out openly before u were given the tickets. You can only call my events a scam if a) i promised something that i didnt deliever b) i forced u or manipulated you to perform. If not its called a high class event.

Thanks for all the feedback and criticism i will look into solving the problems.

Let me address this first.

Nic if you said this a million times then obviously this issue with you has been addresed a million times aswell. So now we know its a problem that you have obviously been creating which has led to the unhappiness of bands.

"if u cant sell tickets pls dont join my gigs."

This clearly states the main purpose that you hold gigs. In previous post you claim that its all about creating a platform for bands. To many of us it seems like your main purpose is to earn money from bands. You focus on their weakness and feed on desires.

You can only call my events a scam if a) i promised something that i didnt deliever

You had promised us that in future events you will provide stage monitors for bands. You never had them. How was that living up to your promise and deliverence?

You also promised to promote the gig on myspace. Nothing happened. Look at your poster that you created. To me there was no passion involved but done just for the sake of it . I have worked with many organisers who actually design proper posters and paste them around town and jamming studios. You dont even do that. You take for granted that bands have sold themselves to you and you are the ones with least worries as they had signed on the dotted line thus leading to the bands to worry if they can sell the tickets and not you.

It is obvious you are using soft.com to benefit you by just posting an add to lure them to your bait. True its the bands fault for signing up with you , but these are kids who think that you just might help them.

Would you care to explain to the public about why you rejected live and loaded's proposal in asking your "high-class organisation" for all the previous bands names and list ? I clearly remember you telling me that you were approached by them and you turned it down. When i asked you why , your answer was that why should you give these bands who are your clientle to live and loaded . You will only do so if you got a share or a partnership with them(live and loaded) .

My reply to him was that he wasnt their label company or management agent to reject such an offer when he was making money out of these bands. I told you to get in touch with Live and loaded and pass them the list. You said you would do so. Have you ? Frankly i feel your story is cooked up. Shall we get live and loaded to verify this with you? DOnt forget we got evidence and witness Nic so you cant lie about this.

You holding a bands IC. Shall i call the person to officially make a report on you ? And this particular band has been playing many shows for him which they have lived up in selling all the tix for him. Just one show they didnt and you held their IC's. Didnt you earn enough for the day ?

You also told me that even if there are 4 bands you would go on with the show. Your April Show looks like it has 4 bands for now. Lets see if you actually go on with the show if it remains at this number or cancel it.

Also you are extremely rude to bands . that isnt the way a high class organisation behaves with no passes , posters etc...

This is honestly about ethics. And you are making this form of gig organisation a tradition which shouldnt be happening. This tradition has to STOP.

Bands. On your part , stop indulging in such associations. You are musicians and not SALESMEN.Have pride in yourselves.

When you are ill you take something to cure it. Something to get rid of the germ. Well its time everyone stops supporting such organisation so that we could get rid of them.

When they are out of buisness they will leave naturally. Everyone has to realise this. When you support them , you are actually pro longing this tradition which is the cause and downfall in quality control of bands and passion involved in the performance.

This is addresed to softies reading this.

We can go on flaming him. This is no use.

Ask yourselves . How do we counter this?

We need a non-profit organisation among us local musicians that can help each other in organising gigs for new bands. Its easier said than done. and words are easier spoken that carried out. But Toughts become words and words become actions my friends. James and many other influential figures in the local scene should help in this.

What is lacking is an organisation to help in helping young newbie bands. The amount of time spent on flaming this useless figure NIC. should be spent on inputs in forming such an organisation that will lead into making a better scene regardless of genre.

When ppl are in deperate times they steal. It is wrong but they do so coz its their only avenue. Unless they are Kleptomaniacs

Bands who are desperate for a gig do something wrong by supporting such ppl . We need to create avenues for them so that they dont have to lower themselves.Unless you are just addicted to selling yourselves and have cold turkey if you dont.. haha

I am goinf to work on this organisation. I'll get it registered , suggestion of names and everything else would be great.I'll start this soon on a seperate thread . Everyone has a part to play in helping in any way they can. I hope soft.com will help out .

Remember , if you want to see a change in the scene we have to start with ourselves.

And as Obama says. YES WE CAN!
haha

BOYCOTT , HELP OUT , ROCK OUT !

whose in ? :)

Last edited:
P2P gigs = timeshare companies

will never go away.

might as well play a gig for free dun get paid but at least u dun kenna rip off hahaha.......even play at singfest dun get paid at least u got a nice bigstage

We need a non-profit organisation among us local musicians that can help each other in organising gigs for new bands. Its easier said than done. and words are easier spoken that carried out. But Toughts become words and words become actions my friends. James and many other influential figures in the local scene should help in this.

What is lacking is an organisation to help in helping young newbie bands. The amount of time spent on flaming this useless figure NIC. should be spent on inputs in forming such an organisation that will lead into making a better scene regardless of genre.

I am goinf to work on this organisation. I'll get it registered , suggestion of names and everything else would be great.I'll start this soon on a seperate thread . Everyone has a part to play in helping in any way they can. I hope soft.com will help out .

Remember , if you want to see a change in the scene we have to start with ourselves.

And as Obama says. YES WE CAN!
haha

BOYCOTT , HELP OUT , ROCK OUT !

whose in ? :)

coolio,
i'll support you as much as i can =D

I will close this thread now as things are getting more personal than objective. Music is a business in the real world. We can talk all we want on SOFT but out there, money talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back