The Probable Future of The Singascene?

yeah.. still young. look at some of the photos. one of them with a glove apparently idolises michael jackson in the 2nd last photo. and his best mate with the ribboned umbrella is doing that lolita thing with the lolipop in his mouth. KINKY eh?! hahah.

got one punchline to quote to describe their facial expressions : "come on over baby, put it in where the sun don't shine.."

a guy can go around naked, but if he plays superb music, i would respect him with every bit of my heart. hahaha.
BLINK182!

I seriously can't stand these kinda dressing whether it's cosplay, goth, getai, funeral, mamasan or helloween when it's a normal day. If it's on helloween then that's not so bad.
And what the hell is with that umbrella?!?! 0.0!!

we should all be ourselves.. our own style.. that 11 people in the studio reminds me of my chemicalo romanceo.. dont get offended.. if i were to overdress, IM GONNA GO VISUAL KEI! WOHOOHOT

actually i thought it looked rather like Japanese Gothic/Lolita more so than the typical emo fashion

yeah i agree.. not the typical emo fashion.. but somehow reminds me of mcr lah.. black suits and stuff.. if i ever get a chance to dress up, here's what i'd try

gazett.jpg

hehe, will incurr the wrath of the true blue gothic lolitas cosplayer reading that(i mean comparing the locale pic with the japanese style one)

wah bro blueprintstudios....

i admire ur guts really... i always wanted to do that... but my build is rather on the small side.

and i never really bumped/seen this type of people around town.. Thank God for that. :D

damn i would most definitely not wanna encounter them when i'm back in msia for cny, its gonna so so spoil my festive mood

hahah. well u guys are really judgemental. i agree with godspeed.

they wear whatever they like. for all u know, they are laughing at what we are wearing. just like some on us laugh at bellbottoms when we see the old photos. they old people(can i say that? haha) maybe be laughing at us for wearing what we wear.

so yea, final say. everyone can wear what they like.
but of coz, we can still laugh at them.
MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH!

sorry just finished (sibeh) tiring project. very hiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~....

marcdadrummer : haha of course, before you start yelling "Come say it to my face" at everyone you bump, you gotta run an analysed calculated risk.See,Think Before You Talk. if it's some old timer angkongliaoliao hokkien beng with phuachukang permed hair that one I humji already (it's a phase of growing up la, I was a little rash with my words when I was alot younger too, and one uncle hantum me with his motorbike helmet before, taught me a lesson)

or skali it's that muscular "check out my matching pipes/the kitchen.. is OVER THERE!" guy from mocca.com, kena poke backside big time man.

so lessons should be "passed down nicely" from the earlier generation to me, and me to these kinda kids that "acting cool/rash, isn't going to command respect or fear from anyone." as the weirder you dress, the more obvious insecurities you're trying to cover up.

err yeah finally i'd like to say this, if you play in a band, love music and all, all the more you shouldn't get into fights/trouble. what do you want me to say? "Guitarist/Bassist weakness : left hand/fingers. Drummer : all limbs. Vocalists : go for the face. cos usually frontman have pretty faces that they rely on. givem a black eye or grab a hairshaver shave the hair + eyebrows." thats why most musicians are nice people, they know how to do calculated risks :)

Back