The Aftermath of Bras Basah Swee Lee Year End Sale!

Ah, if swee lee restocks on 2nd day then i'll probably drop by on the 2nd day next time then.

Waiting for 4 hours sitting down and drumming on my foolscap pad like a corkanaden is quite tiresome sometimes. hah.

dang! I queued for 2.5hours and i peeped into the shop and i couldn't see a ibanez with that "sharp" headstock. So i went home =( Was wanting RG350EX, is it sold out yet? =D

musicinvitation said:
There would be a Slight Surprise on 2nd Day!!
On the 2nd day, we are also launching our brand new shipment of a Multieffect Pedal! We are keeping mum about the brand and model! But let's say it's also HALF of the actual Retail LIst Price and it's as powerful or even more powerful then GT-8!!! Be sure to check them up! ;D

Latest Digitecch GNX 3000 =D got it and there were only 10 units..
List price is 1900, launch price 599

so many things to tweak and i'm so mind boggled reading thru the instruction manual i decided to post stuff here juz to get my mind off it

What's mostly left in sweelee
Many acoustics =D
Stuff mostly untouched in glass room
1 remaining green ibanez s520ex with a broken string
1 remaining sz320 all mahogany (bought liao while i was there)
quite a few jazz hollowbodies (epiphone/cort)
couple of jacksons and washburns
miserable assortment of pedals under the counter display
last epi les paul sold
Digitech booth with many stuff (distortion factory/multi efx)
amps quite a few (peavey laney roland quite a few, 1 fender left)

ItAcHi: haha all thanks to him i manage to get the pedal i want

Ichiro: Yeah she did told me bout you, you got the guitar you wanted right? Haha but i didnt know which one were you.

Aiyaa i wanted to get a semi acoustic too, but too bad i'm broke.. reaaal broke now, i wonder how am i goanna survive for the nex month. :(

xiaoviper said:
dang! I queued for 2.5hours and i peeped into the shop and i couldn't see a ibanez with that "sharp" headstock. So i went home =( Was wanting RG350EX, is it sold out yet? =D

i bought the black one

Lol some people so dumb, cut other people's queue just shut up la, when people noticed you cut their queue and post here, say sorry or something to pacify them, then everything's fine. Go and tell them "I GOT BALLS I CUT QUEUE, NOT HAPPY AH?", freaking stupid. Sure you got balls, just no integrity. :roll:

On a more positive side, for everyone that got what they wanted, congratulations, for those that haven't, pray that next July there'll be another 50% sale. If there isn't one there'll probably be brand-related sales like the Ibanez and Cort ones this year, so it might be more worthwhile to buy during those sales then wait for the ultra-uber sales which have lots of people :D

those who said that they got the balls to cut que.....

they shld juz leave the name and IC number here... so next time ard we are tell the sale asst not to sell them anything during this kind of sales..... :)

but anyway i reconize some juz don't wan to mention, unless i really have no choice....

i guess everyone will agree upon this, maybe onli those que cutting ppl doesn't agree on this......

:) :) :)

the fat guy in the white shirt hav dicks for brains. basket , ppl queing there so squeezy he still tok so much cok. "i wan my fender! i wan my FENDER! " wa lao eh i wanted to punch him liao. he so big no use 1 la.. all tok no balls

somemore got 1 guy shout "OPEN" den got 1 sweelee staff stare at him he scared liaoz.

i shouted at that white singlet guy at the door when he wanted to cut my que... i shouted in his and stare at him, he saw me staring at him then he move behind me...

I'm more concerned abt the smokers among us......

No offense intended tho.

What I really meant was, "You smoke, okay, but people are breathing in the smoke against their will too".

*Hugs his Squier*

Did u know that its illegal to smoke in a public queue? I saw a man kenna fine by environment officer before

Back