Stickers on your Guitars? (or any other instrument)

Do you paste stickers on your guitars?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
exin said:
amberbrew said:
whats with legin n stickers on guitars?

i think it's just his Gibson SG lah ... right LEGIN?

yes.its not only cause its expensive.its also i respect my instrument.if u do care about ur instrument, u'll nv wanna ever paste anything on it. the way it looks originally can nv beat the number of nice stickers u can ever paste.

legin said:
exin said:
amberbrew said:
whats with legin n stickers on guitars?

i think it's just his Gibson SG lah ... right LEGIN?

yes.its not only cause its expensive.its also i respect my instrument.if u do care about ur instrument, u'll nv wanna ever paste anything on it. the way it looks originally can nv beat the number of nice stickers u can ever paste.

that's what happens after spending 2.8K on a guitar ...

my turn will come soon dudes ...

CUSTOM GECKO 6 .. HUR HUR HUR

AHAHAHA.ah xian..tsk.you and ur basses.so PROOO.all the mad slapping and all.ppl exin here is like one of the best young players in spore.im serious.

www.exinated.com check out his stuff.

legin said:
AHAHAHA.ah xian..tsk.you and ur basses.so PROOO.all the mad slapping and all.ppl exin here is like one of the best young players in spore.im serious.

www.exinated.com check out his stuff.

DUDE!!!! that's my DESIGN STUFF .. not MUSIC STUFF ... ROAR!!?!?!?! .. i haven't posted up my newer material yets ...

legin says he dreamt of having my right hand grafted in exchange for his right .. dude ... i seriously don't want that to happen ...

ppl when you seem him play.you'll also wanna have the same dream.i swearrrrrrr. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

i totally disagree that if you care about your instrument u wudnt stick anything on it.
because i dun think its possible 2 determine how much ppl care abt something by seeing what they do 2 it outwardly... its like body art. its not true tt ppl who get tattoos and piercings care about their bodies any less than others. they just decide to show it in another way... goes the same way 4 stickers on the guitar...
it just boils down to the individual.

to each his own.

yea u can say that.But first impression counts.actually its true its up to the person ultimatly.SO BE HAPPY! :D :D

legin said:
yea u can say that.But first impression counts.actually its true its up to the person ultimatly.SO BE HAPPY! :D :D

true enuff. impression counts...
i wouldnt stick shit on my guitar man... my beautiful guitar...

glentiaw said:
legin said:

true enuff. impression counts...
i wouldnt stick shit on my guitar man... my beautiful guitar...

wanna use stickers must use correctly ... many people abuse their guitars just like that ... man ...

Colarndo said:
Picture1.png

Yeah Stickers rule!

Haha I used to paste 1 of those Apple logo stix on my guit :lol;

Nice!!

Back