Soft sunday football kick about at bishan park

bros ... Its raining in ang mo kio now.....
KICK ABOUT IS CANCELLED!
HOWEVER IF IT STOPS RAINING I MITE GO DOWN ON MY OWN & HOOK UP WITH ANYTEAM PLAYING THERE SO COME DOWN ONLY AT YOUR OWN RISK ..

Last edited:
wat 2 do rain - I also receive smses from player saying rain they not comiming down mah ..

LETS JUST PLAY NEXT WEEK LAH

WHAT?!! You mean I've been kicking about with the wrong group of people just now?!!!
BTW it wasnt raining and the evening sun was hot.

U guys must find a way to link up with each other..............maybe use codewords and stuff like that or else u might end up playing with the wrong ppl! But it musta been a new experience, playing with complete strangers.

haha or maybe someone can bring a guitar along or something so that we know its soft people =p

told U guys easy to link up n play with other ppl.

basically it was raining earlier and quite a few softies sms me to cancell, saying that they werent coming ... as some were living quite far away, they didnt wanna chance it.

I originally had plans to go down myself & CHANCE IT,, then I got news my dad was warded in hospital so I went to visithim instead.

Yeah next Sun on - weather permitting ...

Sorry to hear abt your dad. Hows he coming along? Hope he is in good spirits and all

There was a grp gathered next to the spa, so I approached them and asked if they were from soft. Someone replied "Yeah.... soft". (on hindsight, i think he meant the pitch LOL). So I stuck around lah.

BTW, 3/4 of the players are above their 40s (their beer bellies are evident).
Hmmm.... softies cldnt be that old? But they were a jovial lot and it was an enjoyable game.

So, next time yawl cancel, dont tell me!
I'll just put on my thick skinned suit and ask around. LOLz

yeah ...told u all the bishan fellas all ok ok type - anyone can just walk in ...

Yea man............hope he's alright. And yes, the bishan park ppl are really nice. Any age and racial group u see there will be more than happy to let u play with them, from 7 year olds to those in their 40s, from malays to even ang mos; i know, i've been there and done that. Once, we played 11 on 11, with 2 ang mos, 4 chinese, 3 malays and 2 indians on each team. Its a sharp contrast to the ppl at pasir ris park, we asked politely if we cld play bcos the teams there were clearly shorthanded but these rude malay RETARDS saw fit to yell in obscenely loud voices that we were intruding on them, that we shld respect their privacy and finally told us to F off. Where are they from, the Retards Club or something? And on hindsight, it was a great decision to not play with them after all, as they were rough to the point where one guy got bashed up for missing a 25m shot. They also cldn't play for nuts. Ppl like that shld never be allowed to touch a soccer ball, and thats why i always go down to bishan park to get my soccer fix, whether alone, with 4-5 friends or with an entire group, bcos the ppl there are the kindest, most accommodating ppl u'll ever meet.

SUNDAY SOCCER KICK ABOUT
17 AUG / 530PM
BISHAN PARK FIELD (NEAR SPA)

1. fgl
2. mani
3. subra

bring own water, come one, come all...

1. fgl
2. mani
3. subra
4. K2d

And yes, the bishan park ppl are really nice.
Yes, they're a nice lot but you've not met the bad seeds yets LOLz

Its a sharp contrast to the ppl at pasir ris park,
It must be the seawater :rolleyes:

SUNDAY SOCCER KICK ABOUT
17 AUG / 530PM
BISHAN PARK FIELD (NEAR SPA)
http://www.map.gov.sg/StreetMap/HomePage.aspx

1. fgl
2. mani
3. subra
4. K2D

bring own water, come one, come all...