The next soft soccer hang out

I'm playing 5 a side with the expats forum this Sunday at Bishan park 5pm, its confirmed, so dont steal our field! lol.. well, I guess we can combine if you guys are short.

I dounbt many ppl willing to pay $$$$

one good option is the open field area at Beach road - opposite parkview square where softies had their previous 2 soccer hang outs

Eh bro, correction. 1. Not 2. :D

Bishan park? Or some parks? What about those free-to-play fields?

Ok I did'nt get whether Andy82's question was directed at me or not, anyway, we have 10 players for 5 a side already, but we are friendly, casual, and some guys are just there to exercise though they cant kick for much nuts, we're meeting at Bishan Mrt 5pm tomm Sunday 18th Jan, give me a mail at smashme1984@yahoo.com if any is interested, guys and girls. If you wanna look out for us, look for some chinese, ang mohs, malays, and a guy with a tiny pleated tail behind, thats me.

its been a long time since i kicked a ball!but the location seems a bit far for me.Maybe next week if still have:D

NExt Sun eve of Chinese new year, difficult or not, theres still gonna be a game, so, save the trouble of starting up a new organised game, join us! we had 9 players today, and next Sunday we're promised to be there as well with at least 3 players. FGL, if you're interested, thers a gauranteed game. The rest may follow suit, just gimme a mail to state your interests! And.. no excuses.. say positive things, dont put negative bla this bla that here to discourage the rest!

NExt Sun eve of Chinese new year, difficult or not, theres still gonna be a game, so, save the trouble of starting up a new organised game, join us! we had 9 players today, and next Sunday we're promised to be there as well with at least 3 players. FGL, if you're interested, thers a gauranteed game. The rest may follow suit, just gimme a mail to state your interests! And.. no excuses.. say positive things, dont put negative bla this bla that here to discourage the rest!

WHAT NEGATIVE THINGS BRO?! - after playing more than 10 over years at Bishan park I always find that CNY holidays etc hardly anybody ever plays ....

My concerns were more for softies who celebrate & would want to / have to prepare for CNY

Deep purple - you can PM me, email me at farid_long@yahoo.com.sg or call at 96909640. We normally used toplay at the portion of the Bishan Park field near the spa...

Apologies if you thought i was refering to you. I was referring to the others ppl in the forums.. you know how it is like when you try to organise stuffs in the forums, ppl with little or no intention to go will post stuffs like, so far away, sundays are rest days etc etc. So easy to type in forums instead of walking the talk. Its so much more fun when ppl reply with posts like " SUre thing! I'll be there! spruce up the energy and the rest will follow suit, so here's the open invitation!

Agreed man..........i ain't been to any session b4 but i do know that got a lot of PSKs here............hope this can change.

OK PPL - LET ME BE THE FIRST TO SAY ...

THIS SUNDAY - EVE OF PUBLUC HOLIDAY I KENA PAY ATTHE CLUB I'M PLAYING AT .... SO ... DIFFICULT FOR ME

GIRLPANTS & HER GIRL TEAM ALSO TOLD ME THIS SUN KIV

For those who are keen to play - go ahead & join Deeppurple 1st this sun.

As for the softies girl vs guys game - mite be kived till further notice

Arlrighty, good to hear, we'll play soon, meanwhile, I'm still playing this sunday, the expats team is also looking to play with another team, we asked some teams at the field, but seems everyone were into their own games, and the expats were like (jokingly) unfriendly singaporeans!.. so feel free to join!

Back