The next soft soccer hang out

is everyone allowed to join? and are u all good in soccer, coz i sux...
btw when issit coz i live quite close to bishan park but all my frens are in the east side then no one to play soccer with unless i go to the east side ><

If u all dun mind paying, the S'pore Khalsa Association has a very good artificial turf-in-a-cage. I really suggest going there, bcos its one of the cheapest places to book and we dun need to contend ith crowds.

loldude333: it really depends on the CONFIRMED attendance. the past few times we had the soccer hangout, many who listed their name, never showed up. brutal truth. no offence to anyone.

Oh i see PSKs ( Pung Seh Kings ) lar. That's sad, that ppl jus add their name, then give no thought to the ppl who went thru the pains to organize this. Shame on them.

GUYS
1. FGL
2. empihsrow [Eh, I'll try to convince my girlfriend to play]
3. Plastic
4.andy ( i know alot of gals but they are the anti soccer type)
5. loldude333

GALS

IM ONLY FREE SUNDAYS - PREF EVENING - HOW ABOUT BISHAN PARK?

I will bring my girls team. But I need the time and venue cos most of them are busy....
I played at Bishan Park before. Don't really lke the place lah cos got quite a lot of holes.
I can't afford to sprain my ankle again!!!

Ya correct la...........Bishan Park not very easy to play............when rain super muddy, when sunny super rocky. But it suits me ok i guess, been playing with church for over a year there, never had any injuries or watever.

GUYS
1. FGL
2. empihsrow [Eh, I'll try to convince my girlfriend to play]
3. Plastic
4.andy ( i know alot of gals but they are the anti soccer type)
5. loldude333
6. Ized

GALS

thinking

i was thinking we play 2 match 4 half times
first match guy vs gals
second match mix vs mix

I dounbt many ppl willing to pay $$$$

one good option is the open field area at Beach road - opposite parkview square where softies had their previous 2 soccer hang outs

Latest posts

Back