Soft sunday football kick about at bishan park

I'm inclined to agree with fgl...
seeing that he is in amk and i'm in beeeshan! hehehehehhe

Last edited:
ok thanks. btw can i have any of you guys handphone numbers. just in case i get lost, or kidnapped or whatever. haha

ehheh bros what is SPA? is it a spa or is it some building or whatsoever that is called spa? >< sorry me only know yishun park =p

I;ve never seen any one too. Except for fgl once when buying stuff from him. I'll definitely go if I don't have any plan sunday evening.

ehheh this spa thing or wherever you guys play. which park ah? the one nearer to the mrt track or the one further away?

THIS SUN FOOTBALL KICK ABOUT AT BISHAN PARK 530PM

1. fgl
2. mani
3. Subra

all right

1. fgl
2. mani
3. Subra
4.andy (klinsmann' fans)

1. fgl
2. mani
3. Subra
4.andy (klinsmann' fans)
5. K2d (GK can? pancit)

Fgl, honestly speaking ,theres no need to put on the list, even they input their name, some don even turn up, so let just say, who ever wanna join, just come down at bishan park...easy as tat

headwan - ur point noted and I know U r sore at the pplwho said they gonna turn up and put their names down then "no -show"

I think better to put so at least ppl who log in here for the 1st time can see that there really is a kicj about on.

Ppl who dowan to put name down and just "wal in interview" are more than welcome of course..

It's all free & easy .... :mrgreen:

Back