Soft sunday football kick about at bishan park

Heh... I was there but sorry arrv late 5.05pm.
Seeing no one at the spa & knowing no one there, i left lah

Lucky I stay nearby LOL.... Maybe next time.

MATCH REPORT

iT WAS A COMBI SOFT / KKN team and we played vs the local bishan homies side

1. liberator - last man who didnt bring boots
2. zullio - c defence
3. izzat - c defence
4. mani - rite w back
5. Zullio fren 1 - left wing back
6.subra - rite mid
7.fgl - defensive mid
8 headwan - cen mid
9. zullio'sfren 2 - left mid
10. zulio's fren 3 - striker
11. zulio's fren 4 - striker

We went behind to an early own goal from a lobbed ball in fgl tried to deflect away with lib beaten but the ball spun into goal.

after initially playin defensively, we went on the offensive. Headwan equalised after dribling past 2 opponents to slot home, after a greast cross by our winger subra.

A few mis later we were 2-1 up. Headwan won the ball in midfield n passed to fgl who instanteously spun around and scored on the turn with several opponents in attendence.

A third goal was added by Zulio's fren 3 (didnt get his name).

The opposition were peppering our goal with shots but good defemsive cover by Zulio, Lib & Izzat (whose late sliding tackle could have been considered a yellow card offence) - held them out. However on a particular break away, the opponents pulled one back after the back tracking fgl & Lib were outnumbered by the opponents attackers.

fgl had the chance again after a good cross from Subra but the ball was behind him and his angled header went just wide.

Tha match finished 3-2 to the softie / knn team.

After that we all adjourned to a nearby kopi tiam for more talk cock sing song session.

A great time (and also tiring) was had by all.

See you guys again next Sunday, same time, same place! For those who missed out - make it a date next week....
Tha match finished

Last edited:
i also wanna come.. but i dun even know what is the spa thingy..
probably nv stepped foot in bishan since.. forever

Bishan Park has 2 sides. One is more to Bishan area and the other one across the road is more to Sin Ming and Thomson. The SPA is somewhere at the centre of the Bishan side. Its near an overhead bridge. Its a small structure but hard to miss.

Last edited:
There are 2 big fields that we can use to play soccer: one is opposite my church, with a bus stop like 5m from it and that's where my church guys are gonna play soccer this saturday and the other one is at the spa there........opposite the hawker centre theres an overhead bridge frm the hawker ctr side..............can take 262, 136 (those are the only 2 i know that goes there) for the latter and 165, 132, 262, 166, 169 for the other one.

hey fgl! are you gonna organise another one this coming sunday? i might wanna drop by. haha havent done any form of sports in a long time and soccer sounds good =D

yes bros - this sun is on ... MEETING PLACE AT THE SPA SIDE AROUND 515PM ...

TREAT THIS AS A PERSONAL INVITATION

BROS, bros, bros ...sorry if timing or location dont fit everyone but recent expirience has shown that this is the best day / time & location for this kickabout for the masses .....

Back