Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

wa turn fierce already... c'mon ppl! where's the jaokim spirit? jaokim would be so disappointed to see us like this!

BrainFailure said:
you guys saw the music video tonight?.iso hilarious..it was actually a JJ drink commercial to me.haha.
Lolsie! Ya. My mum came in the house in the middle of the video and she was asking all sorts of questions like if they were singing Chinese... because we couldn't really hear the words properly (poor diction!). I told her it was English and she immediately responded, "Why Dick Lee's songs so cheenacheena wan?? so horrible. IS THIS THE MUSICAL FOR FORBIDDEN CITY?"

LOL.

Hmm.

I lieu of Joakim Gomez being still in SI I'm making a plea to all softies to vote for Hardy.

PLEASE!!!

For the sake of not making Singaporeans all look like blardy idiots, please just vote for SOMEONE who can SING!!! Come ON!!!

langsuir said:
DarknessFury said:
A girl of course...

Yeah sure. I'll even be ur mum if u want. :wink:
N yeah im a girl.

I'd like to only have one mom, thank you very much...and you're definitely not a girl!

Crawldaddy said:
Hmm.

I lieu of Joakim Gomez being still in SI I'm making a plea to all softies to vote for Hardy.

We won't vote for Hardy because Hardy doesn't exist!

fictional teen detective character whom numerous (bad) books have been written about. okay.
I sincerely hope the Joakim supporters aren't serious. I think Joakim deserves a break cos it's not his fault he's still around, it's Singapore's. But no matter how much you say that SI is a popularity contest the Idol still has to be able to sing to some extent and Joakim has a great personality, would be a fantastic host/actor but he is not suited to be an Idol. Idol can't just have a good image, come on...

ixora05 said:
fictional teen detective character whom numerous (bad) books have been written about. okay.
I sincerely hope the Joakim supporters aren't serious. I think Joakim deserves a break cos it's not his fault he's still around, it's Singapore's. But no matter how much you say that SI is a popularity contest the Idol still has to be able to sing to some extent and Joakim has a great personality, would be a fantastic host/actor but he is not suited to be an Idol. Idol can't just have a good image, come on...

joakim agreed with flo when she said he should have a dignified exit by giving a thumbs up. so SINGAPORE! OPEN YOUR EYES. JOAKIM WANNA GO OUT. save him the humiliation and shame. stop voting totally for him

this is a real fiasco man. we can't even choose contestants in a singing competition (no I should say a popularity contest, ya?) properly. how to choose more important things for ourselves??

langsuir said:
DarknessFury said:
The name Nancy Drew is so familiar...who the hell is she?

Isn't she ur mum? Muahahaha

20192520661yw3az.jpg

Quote of the day:blahblah something about performer, it doesn't matter because I'm concentrating on the pitch and dynamics of the songs.

Back