Seymour Duncan pickups- which model(s) would you buy?

the new dealer is Davis.

i'm recommending some models to them but specialized models like the P-90/ Phat Cat/ etc would be available only on special order. approach them to have what you want by the next shipment. 8)

subversion said:
i'm recommending some models to them

No shit. Subby, you're more important than I thought.

Oh by the way, i heard about those custom order SD pickups which cost list 200 - 300 apiece, handbuilt and signed by Seymour himself. What's up?

subversion said:
the new dealer is Davis.

i'm recommending some models to them but specialized models like the P-90/ Phat Cat/ etc would be available only on special order. approach them to have what you want by the next shipment. 8)

hopefully the JB, jazz and alnico will be on stock. And most importantly, they don't overcharge.

popeye said:
hopefully the JB, jazz and alnico will be on stock. And most importantly, they don't overcharge.

you can look forward to the matched pair set (eg: JB+Jazz) offered by Duncan- these would be available...

subversion said:
the new dealer is Davis.

Yo subby....
it'll be even better if you can approach them and recommending them to tone down their attitude (especially the young chap)? :lol:

I believe half of the reason why people not getting EMG pickup in Singapore is because they have to get it through Davis. :roll: But now... SD must also get it from them... sigh...

popeye said:
Yo subby.... it'll be even better if you can approach them and recommending them to tone down their attitude (especially the young chap)? :lol:

I believe half of the reason why people not getting EMG pickup in Singapore is because they have to get it through Davis. :roll: But now... SD must also get it from them... sigh...

there's nothing wrong with them, the fact that they disclose certain info to me proves just that. the problem is with the words that go round. half the people who enter the shop already have the prec-onceived idea that they are gonna get bad service, so they put up a rotten front which would beget more rotten fronts.

i'm not in defence of any parties concerned... just my experience.

Back