Rock The Sub @ Substation - 9th June 2007

Yo edder. Oh, hahaha...err..same guys? lol. This is the line up for Heritage taken from their bio.

ASHLEY JANSEN - Electric Bass and vocals
ROBERT SEONG-KOON WAI HEE - Guitar
COREY NONIS - Drums
SADEQ NEZAMUDIN - Bass
ATWELL JANSEN - Violin, Flutes, Harmonica and vocals
CERIL DE SILVA - Sound Engineer

I could have made some mistakes here and there but you get the idea.

A little more info...

There'll be lucky draw prizes. One of the prizes is a guitar from Gibson.

Keep for myself? hahaha. No, unfortunately it's not a cherry Gibson ES-335 which we can pop together.

zort

hi zort,do i get to win the electric guitars or is it free
anyway the drummer of heritage is kevin corey aka skywalker bonham
he is doing a drum clinic drummers meet up and talk show on the 26th may at jj alante,cheers rock on :D

hmmm...maybe you guys could use some 60s retro soul music - namelu US... retro groove :lol: :wink:

Hey lucifersatan. Oh yea. He goes by Kevin now. He still owes me money from jamming and hasn't paid me for the harmonica he bought from me. hahaha..But that was aaaaggeeesss ago. Good to see he's playing with Heritage now. Pity Guy isn't around to see it. sigh.

Anyway, enough of reminiscing. Tickets for Rock The Sub are going for $15 with one drink. Available at Substation Box Office for now. Images will be out soon. Poster, brochure and program booklet all also coming out. I've seen them and dooodeee..they're freaking nice. Something I'd wanna stick on my bedroom wall. Worth collecting man.

The prize is an Epiphone Guitar. I've seen the color also. Nicceee...I forgot what burst is it. Some vintage color. Will try to get a picture of it.

There are also other small prizes like accessories and CD hampers etc. And also a Gibson testing booth upstairs in the classroom. I've tried the Gibson Lucille and the Gibson Less Paul 50s neck. Sweet. Also got SG-3. A Gibson SG with 3 humbuckers. Fancy!

Drum fest still can go 2nd day mah. :p

Sorry for the overloading post ;)

Zort bro. Been trying to get in touch with you. Do drop me an email :) I got a ticketing solution for you too :)

Love,
Saito

Here you go guys.

Come on down to The Substation and rock out at Rock The Sub, featuring bands and Indie Disco such as Plain Sunset, Analog Girl, West Grand Bloulevard, Super Illegals, My Writes, The Love Experiment, BEAT!, sweetmusic.fm, Twee Like Me and so on. There will also be a Gibson testing booth and lucky draw. Prizes include an Epiphone Guitar from Gibson. For more info, do visit www.substation.org.

Event: Rock The Sub
Venue: The Substation
Date: 9th June 2007
Time: 2pm - 3am
Admission : $15 with one drink*
What: Bands, Indie Disco, Gibson Testing Booth*, Lucky Draw*
*terms and conditions apply

Bands playing:
The Substation Theatre: Gibson Stage 2pm - 12am (Bands)
1. My Writes
2. Etc
3. Super Illegals
4. The Fire Fight
5. Caracal
6. Analog Girl
7. Astreal
8. The Pinholes
9. B-Quartet
10. West Grand Boulevard
11. Plain Sunset

The Substation Theatre: Gibson Stage 12am - 3am (Indie Disco)
1. BEAT! By Home Club
2. Twee Like Me by Fruit Records
3. sweetmusic.fm vs unpopular radio

Timbre Stage 7pm - 12pm (Bands)
1. The Love Experiment
2. Heritage
3. Swalya Evol
4. Ugly In The Morning
5. Moods

Classroom
Gibson Testing Booth

rockthesubnew.jpg